Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Gee, you go away for a day and things happen.

On Taylor; stiff bickies, nobody is above the law, no matter what he did if the management made a decision then that'll do me.
    On Michaels; I am his greatest critic but as mentioned by many he has performed admirably this season, however, I think that's because we put so much pressure on him ... with that in mind: WTF Michaels, no, no, no, no no.
    On Kelly; surely nobody could be so stupid to play him injured ... Sandow would have a field day.
    On Sezer; he should never have kicking practice again ... ever.
    On Zillman; if he plays 5/8 Hayne will have a field day running straight past him.
    On Don; good luck matey, you've earned your chance.
    On Henry; he must be doing something right (can kick goals for example) to keep Rankin out.
    On O'Dwyer; this is the selection that really cheeses me off. He was crap last start and is keeping someone younger out.
    On Minichiello; whatever.
    On a reshuffle; how could we have expected anything more?
    on a reshuffle: as long as carty doesn't play bird at 6 again

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    How much we gonna smoke the eels by?
    Well....I see Henry receiving it at 2nd man and holding up the ball just long enough for a gap to open up, feeding Idris a short ball. Jamal slices through, finds Don outside him who manages to get a fend on Hayne and make 40 but Hayne regathers him, only for Don to offload on the inside to Mead running in support from fullback. Mead runs the rest to score under the posts.

Yep. That just happened.

The whole Don on the bench thing looks to me as though Zillman is going to be used to spell Falloon either side of half time.

The other option is that Idris may move into the backrow.

It is good that we can throw some players in early in the seaso. And have a look at them. We need to beat teams like the Eels and surely our pack gives us a huge advantage over theirs. Nervous about the halves and outside backs though, if Sandow gets room to unleash some of their strong ball-runners we could be in for a fright.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    The whole Don on the bench thing looks to me as though Zillman is going to be used to spell Falloon either side of half time.

It is good that we can throw some players in early in the seaso. And have a look at them. We need to beat teams like the Eels and surely our pack gives us a huge advantage over theirs. Nervous about the halves and outside backs though, if Sandow gets room to unleash some of their strong ball-runners we could be in for a fright.
    Zilly is going to spell Falloon? Not in this lifetime...i couldnt imagine his passes from dummy half
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post

Idris to the backrow makes absolutely no sense. Our depth is all in the forwards but we are very limited for options in the backs. O'Dwyer is the utility, he should start on the bench with Bull in the front row and Myles in the backrow. That could allow us another front rower on the bench and allow us to beat the soft Eels through the middle.

The alternative is to bring a winger on and perform a tactical shuffle involving FB, winger and centre.

A winger on the bench is never an option. Ever.

@travismeyn: Mighty Mouse hooker Sam Irwin to make his #NRL debut for Titans this weekend. Matt Srama (shoulder) and Beau Falloon (appendix) out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    @travismeyn: Mighty Mouse hooker Sam Irwin to make his #NRL debut for Titans this weekend. Matt Srama (shoulder) and Beau Falloon (appendix) out.
    I told you Falloon wouldn't make many tackles this week
    #itaintweaktospeak

Beau Falloon ruled out with appendicitis
    Thursday 11 April 2013 8:56 AM

The iSelect Titans have lost another player to injury ahead of the Eels clash, with hooker Beau Falloon today ruled out with appendicitis.
    Falloon was to replace injured hooker Matt Srama for Sunday's clash but has been ruled out after being admitted to hospital with appendicitis.
    The loss of Falloon leaves the door open for former Under-20s hooker Sam Irwin to make his NRL debut.

titans.com.au

Well **** me, looking like a loss this week
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

A few of us didn't rate Falloon earlier this year, but he soon silenced us critics. So hopefully we'll give Sam Irwin some slack to prove himself, even though it'd be harsh to judge him on debut.

So both halves, first AND second choice hooker out lol.

And outsiders thought we were bare in the spine BEFORE.... Haha.

Only remaining spine player is the one we all hoping wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Well **** me, looking like a loss this week
    We have got this. HENRY has been playing very good footy in the Intrust Cup, as has Rankin. Mighty Mouse from the 20's will do a great job for us as this kid is all heart with the skills to go with it.
    If our forwards take this game by the scruff of the neck this is a very winnable game for us.
    With MINI returning to NRL this week he will be like a caged beast and we will see a blinder from him. (expect to see him score in second half).
    As for Chalky, i personnally rate this bloke to the protests of the forum. But he is an excellent utility and with the injury toll we have that is a good selection in my eyes.

The only positive i can see is we have a bye next week so another week to get guys fit.

Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    We have got this. HENRY has been playing very good footy in the Intrust Cup, as has Rankin. Mighty Mouse from the 20's will do a great job for us as this kid is all heart with the skills to go with it.
    If our forwards take this game by the scruff of the neck this is a very winnable game for us.
    With MINI returning to NRL this week he will be like a caged beast and we will see a blinder from him. (expect to see him score in second half).
    As for Chalky, i personnally rate this bloke to the protests of the forum. But he is an excellent utility and with the injury toll we have that is a good selection in my eyes.
    I love your spirit TD. For me its not really player , we all know Carty is going to do something stupid and **** it all up.