Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Looks like the insideword is a dribbler who watches the news
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    We are one of the most open and transparent teams in the game.

But sometimes we need to deal with things behind closed doors. Dave broke an internal club rule, and the coach, the senior squad and I have decided to deal with that privately.

I hope that's ok.
    Of course that's ok by me and I really appreciate your input in to this forum.
    I just hope the press are as understanding and don't spend days trying to find out what he did. I am not confident of that though.
    We have an important game on Sunday and don't need to be distracted by that rubbish.

It won't stop the rubbish reporting, Travis Mein already crowing about his insights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

What ever the reason...DT not playing is a bad loss for us.

Looking through our squad this week and our average IQ level has dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post

Looking through our squad this week and our average IQ level has dropped.
    U haven't met DT I assume

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    U haven't met DT I assume
    No but he has good instinct on the field...better then some.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    No but he has good instinct on the field...better then some.
    Instinct =/= IQ level

So if the squad stays as has been named, where exactly does Don fit into the game plan or how will he be injected into the game?

Michaels Michaels Michaels
    why ohhh why.... when will carty get the message

i respect that we have stood him down and held firm in our values, despite needing to win games of football.

I am a bit pissed at DT though, who would be on one of our largest contracts, if not largest behind Bird, and someone who has played for his state and country has shown a lack of leadership and responsibility to our team when players are dropping like flies to injury and we need all remaining hands on dec

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    So if the squad stays as has been named, where exactly does Don fit into the game plan or how will he be injected into the game?
    if our halves all play as named, i hope like hell that he drops of the bench and mini or someone comes in instead.

we learnt having a CTW on bench doesnt really work last week didnt we....didnt we? seriously did we not??!

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Have been talking about that same scenario this afternoon , I can only guess that he will be thrown in if Zillman needs to be pushed up into the 5/8 if needed apart from that I think Flash has been very disappointing though out the 1st 5 rounds of the year so maybe he will take his spot somewhere in the match ..

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    Michaels Michaels Michaels
    why ohhh why.... when will carty get the message
    I think he's better than people give him credit for, he had Hodges cover last week
    #itaintweaktospeak

But sometimes we need to deal with things behind closed doors. Dave broke an internal club rule, and the coach, the senior squad and I have decided to deal with that privately.

I hope that's ok.
    its ok David, Just tell the media he fell out of bed.

worked last year for him.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Have been talking about that same scenario this afternoon , I can only guess that he will be thrown in if Zillman needs to be pushed up into the 5/8 if needed apart from that I think Flash has been very disappointing though out the 1st 5 rounds of the year so maybe he will take his spot somewhere in the match ..

I think he's better than people give him credit for, he had Hodges cover last week
    i think going in with CTW on bench and shuffling things on the run was dodgy as?

i think we should train and prepare for both possibilities, and once we know what our structure will be, then commit to that 100%, and only hopefully only change if injuries occur.

good call on both flash ( whom i have reverted back to calling Commissioner ) and Michaels. Gordon hasnt been at his best for quite a while now, and Stevie while not providing any real strike power, did a terrific job on hodges, and i mentioned it in my post game wrap.

I hope that's ok.
    I for one don't really care what Taylor has or has not done, but applaud the club for their stance and particularly at a time when we are down on troops. The clubs that draw a line in the stand and stick by there rules, is a team heading in the right direction.