Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Eels keen to lure kelly back!

article I found this morning on the smh nrl news website

Kelly in Penrith warriors and eels sights!!
    Gold Coast will want to move quickly to ensure they retain Albert Kelly. Rival clubs, including Penrith and the Warriors, are already circling the Titans playmaker. The Panthers are on the prowl for a playmaker after missing out on Johnathan Thurston, while the Warriors are also looking to bolster their halves stocks. Parramatta also expressed interest in luring him back before they secured Brisbane utility Corey Norman. Kelly's resurgence at the Titans has been one of the best stories of the year so far after filling the void left by the departure of Scott Prince.
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

Hope he stays faithful to the fact that the Titans are the ones that helped kickstart his career again.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Hope he stays faithful to the fact that the Titans are the ones that helped kickstart his career again.
    I'm confident he will.

The club would be crazy not to be in negotiations with him plus where would you rather be ... Parra, Penrith or on the Coast? No brainer really.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    The club would be crazy not to be in negotiations with him plus where would you rather be ... Parra, Penrith or on the Coast? No brainer really.
    Yep...as long as we match the money they are offering...both clubs need to pay overs for anyone to move out there.
    I struggle to see how Penrith could win a grand final with the same salary cap as Gold Coast and Roosters.

Concession should be given to junior development

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I struggle to see how Penrith could win a grand final with the same salary cap as Gold Coast
    Errr, what
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Errr, what
    Where would you move if offered the same money?

Where would you move if offered the same money?
    Penrith have won a few GF's already.
    We have not.

Players will make there choice on a variety of reasons
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Penrith have won a few GF's already.
    We have not.

Players will make there choice on a variety of reasons
    Don't you think concession to the cap should be given for junior development?

The Titans just wouldn't rely totally on buying players from over the border and may concentrate on development in their own back yard.
    Penrith would be rewarded for development in their breeding grounds west of Sydney.
    It may go against clubs like the Roosters who have a limited junior base but the more money and structure going into junior development should see a growing game.

Don't you think concession to the cap should be given for junior development?

The Titans just wouldn't rely totally on buying players from over the border and may concentrate on development in their own back yard.
    Penrith would be rewarded for development in their breeding grounds west of Sydney.
    It may go against clubs like the Roosters who have a limited junior base but the more money and structure going into junior development should see a growing game.
    There is already concessions so I do not understand your position on this, who decides what is a better place to live? Should the Broncos get concessions ?

There is already concessions so I do not understand your position on this, who decides what is a better place to live? Should the Broncos get concessions ?
    Not saying concessions on location.

What cap concessions do they have regarding junior development?

If I was a Bronco, I'd want a concession to reside in that ****hole, know as Brisbane..

Surely Kelly will appreciate what we have done, and want to stick with guys who have helped him realise his potential.

We also have the Preston Campbell card to play,

And also have enough cash with prince and champion gone to be competitive cash wise... I'd be suprised if he left.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Surely Kelly will appreciate what we have done, and want to stick with guys who have helped him realise his potential.

We also have the Preston Campbell card to play,

And also have enough cash with prince and champion gone to be competitive cash wise... I'd be suprised if he left.
    id be surprised and shattered.

I'm probably his biggest fan on this board
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    id be surprised and shattered.

I'm probably his biggest fan on this board
    I'm with ya!