Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    but for crying out loud, his defence has improved tenfold.

Sorry mate, I understand what you are saying, he was a foundation player, and he will always be the original Titans halfback, but now that he has moved on we can say it how it is.

I don't like saying bad things about him, because of the reasons I just gave, but he has moved on, and there is no need to look at him with rose coloured glasses anymore mate.

We are a better team without him, and the Broncos are a lesser team with him. Sorry.

Are you guys kidding me?? It seems so easy to jump on the Prince hate bandwagon, but for crying out loud, his defence has improved tenfold. For those who are unaware of the way he exited club, and pain involved, it might be best to shut the f$%k up. I have stayed silent about this for a good while now, but I can't do it any longer. I know you all have your opinions and theories, and that's cool, you're entitled to them. But small mindedness is a curse. Now, fire away.
    No harm intended, Mate.

But while reading that, my memory clicked over to this video of Leave Britany Alone (caution, swearing)

Obviously the nerve of Princey's departure is still raw with you. But you can rest assured (at the end of the day) you're in good company.
    Last edited by Toads; 30-03-13 at 08:26 PM.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I can't really comment on what you said regarding his exit so I won't.

But as for his defence..he has missed the second most amount of tackles in the NRL in 2013. Add to that the fact that the Titans now have Alby at 7 who can hold his own in defence and it really highlights how much of a liability Prince was and really still is.

Not having a go mate, you know that. Just my 2 cents

P.S don't hunt me down with your superpowers pls
    No Mate,
    I know it's not personal. That's why I like you blokes on the forum. I'm not taking anything away from Alby. He is great for the club, and he is turning things around for himself as well. I am very impressed with him so far.

What gets me is that Princey was THE Titans for a number of years. The stuff that happened behind the scenes wasn't pretty, and that's why he went. He didn't want to. The club, under David's guidance (not Carty's) is moving forward at a rapid rate. This is absolutely fantastic leadership from Mr May.

Let's just not forget the role that Scott played for our beloved club. He is one of the reasons I am and always will be a Titans fan.

I only use my superhero powers on ******** Manly fans.

Thumbs down

Prince was and will always be a Titans legend. No doubt he will be in our hall of fame down the line.

But I tell you what, I will put every ounce of effort I did supporting him and times it by ten putting **** on him.

I don't know the full story about his departure, but as others have said - we are a lot better without him. The bloke hasn't put together consistent performances since 2010.

He is now playing for the derelicts 100kms up the road - he is gonna cop it big time.

P.S. **** Prince.

And sorry guys. This wasn't a personal thing, especially towards you Pete. Just get sick of hearing the same old same old. I better calm down and have a chikko roll.
    Yes mate Prince's Defence does look to have improved on last season & that's quite obvious when u check the NRL stats & he is now the 2nd worst defensive player in the comp

Try 2 Chicko's
    #itaintweaktospeak

This is a rugby league club ... when they play for us they are ours and when they slink up the M1 then they are not. Whatever drove him out or enticed him out doesn't faze me at all ... we've had good and bad guys go but they all have something in common and that is they've gone ... and we've moved on.

Guess who I saw in Hong Kong recently?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    This is a rugby league club ... when they play for us they are ours and when they slink up the M1 then they are not. Whatever drove him out or enticed him out doesn't faze me at all ... we've had good and bad guys go but they all have something in common and that is they've gone ... and we've moved on.

Jackie Chan?

Jackie Chan?

Wun Hung Lo

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post

Wun Hung Lo
    Which Wun that
    #itaintweaktospeak

you guys are a scream rhymes with stalker.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

you guys are a scream rhymes with stalker.
    Wow, Stan Walker from Austalian Idol!
    That's what you get for hanging around those dodgy karaoke joints....

Max Walker?? Big Max?