Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Mead under injury cloud for this game.

Hip injury
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Manly fans will be out there in force.

So get your tickets now from ticketek - CLICK HERE
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

We really need to win this weeks game. It will be great for our confidence and the rest of the RL community will take notice.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

It's hard to gauge at the moment, considering the last two games. But I reckon there's a good chance we'll have their measure. I think the key being is to slow their game up somewhat. As they can play at a cracking pace that can overwhelm some teams.

If we can do that, I think we might have 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Mead under injury cloud for this game.

Hip injury
    I saw this happen. He copped a knock diving for line and edrick lee collected him. He rubbed it and sort of stretched it a bit for a few minutes after.

I would also say anyone who wants any value on Titan top 8 or premiership odds, get on BEFORE this weekend.

After we clean this mob up we will be wound right in!

Our forwards can steam roll them, so we just need Kelly and Sezer to fire again and we'll have 'em.

Would like to see us keep them to 0, but that will be a tough call, they're one of the top teams in the competition!

After watching the Sharks tonight we may gain more respect from our opposition.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    After watching the Sharks tonight we may gain more respect from our opposition.
    Sharks were impressive, Souths were very lucky.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I get what u are saying, but I think if u asked 16 NRL coaches what is the first thing their team needs to worry about, likely 16 will say ball control.

Like Canberra yesterday , if you can't even get to your third tackle, kicking, angles, support play all mean jack.
    They all say it to the media because its the end result of poor football.
    Premiership teams concentrate on promoting the football into certain areas...they don't care about what you shouldn't be doing...thats left for bottom half of the comp.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I saw this happen. He copped a knock diving for line and edrick lee collected him. He rubbed it and sort of stretched it a bit for a few minutes after.
    yeah at beginning of the game, I asked him what happened and he just said Edrick lees boney knee

He sporting a monster cork atm.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Do they still use those wooden rolling pins to rub corks out? Man, they used to hurt.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Watching Manly against the Knights you get the feeling they were listening to Daniel Anderson when he spoke about the guidelines the refs are working under. They too have gone big and fast to ensure quick play the balls. At one stage I reckon they had four props on the field and were just steam-rolling the Knights. It's going to be an awesome clash on Saturday night and I just hope the heat hasn't taken the sting out of us. I have plenty of Sea-Eagles mates, really need to shut them up. Looking forward to team announcements to see what we're up against.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    Watching Manly against the Knights you get the feeling they were listening to Daniel Anderson when he spoke about the guidelines the refs are working under. They too have gone big and fast to ensure quick play the balls. At one stage I reckon they had four props on the field and were just steam-rolling the Knights. It's going to be an awesome clash on Saturday night and I just hope the heat hasn't taken the sting out of us. I have plenty of Sea-Eagles mates, really need to shut them up. Looking forward to team announcements to see what we're up against.
    Yeah it's a good year for us to have big fast forwards. The rules suit us nicely, and I'm surely manly and us would first and second in metres gained so far.

What I am looking for this weekend is for the team to progress from last weekend. With the new combinations and halves pairing it will take time. If we continue to improve we can give it a real shake this year. I don't think it is vital we win this weekend but we have to show that we are the real deal. If that results in a win, awesome. But if we get done by a couple of points by a rampant Manly then we are well on the way. If we get flogged however....................................