Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Haha, jeez Brad, how did you get Bobbie out of bulldogs gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Haha, jeez Brad, how did you get Bobbie out of bulldogs gear?
    A visit to the sheds are the game can sway many a man
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post

Spoke to Harro he was fine & also gave Takarangi a pat on the shoulder & told him he has earnt his spot in this side although he will probably be out for a week at worst with a hamstring strain & if so may see Mead back to fullback pushing Zillman to centre & giving Don a shot at the grade.

Skilled Park = The Fortress
    you rkn they would move him after 2 great games from zillman at fullback back to back? more likey to see gordon moving there and don on the wing after seeing thats how they shaped up in trails.

Cracking day of footy.

What a game, can not wait till next game.
    Have not felt this good about footy since the opening of skilled park
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Enter Steve Michaels ... stage left :-(
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I think we take Sezer for granted at times. He is unbelievably calm and composed for his age. He knows what he is doing and really is a complete halfback/five eighth. He is only 21 and players around his age will sh*t their pants at crucial times and will be clueless in terms of what to do when. He takes good last tackle options. Sezer for me can turn out to be a Lockyer. I dont mean in terms of caliber but in terms of calmness, the cool headed type and knowing what to do in crucial times. I dont know if people see it or not but i do. I can assure you Sezer knowing what to do in crucial times will put us ahead of other teams.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Junior Titan

Totally agree on sezer composure level headed

I think Kelly had every right to shape up to Matai after the cat had punched him in the chest ... also Kelly smacked someone (I though it was Foran) after he got hit late after a kick ... little blokes need to stamp their authority.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Spoke to Harro he was fine & also gave Takarangi a pat on the shoulder & told him he has earnt his spot in this side although he will probably be out for a week at worst with a hamstring strain & if so may see Mead back to fullback pushing Zillman to centre & giving Don a shot at the grade.

I like, I like.

Mead might have to put in his biggest game of his career thus far for the benefit of the Titans team.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

That game was totally dominated by a superior forward pack and as usual a strong kicking performance by our halves.

The outside backs tried hard and played well in defense but just don't get opportunities from our attacking structure.

Again I make the call to have Kelly at second receiver, especially when attacking the oppositions line.
    As good as Sezer is (running, kicking and defense) is positional play to set up his outside men has a lot to be desired and his didn't capitalise on the two over laps he had in the first 20 minutes.
    His not a natural ball player and the one short ball he did give at the line, set Bird up for the dump.
    Sezer is a safe half and very effective on the fifth tackle. Use Kelly for our attacking play and let Sezer finish if no chocolates.

I wasn't there live to get the excitement of the win and I'll enjoy sit-stirring Manly fans during the week but to end up with only two try's after such a dominant forward display frustrates me.
    Last edited by Chaos; 24-03-13 at 05:45 PM.

One of the best things was the crowd, loudest i have heard them since the finals in 2010
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    One of the best things was the crowd, loudest i have heard them since the finals in 2010
    I just came on to say this. Great atmosphere on the Eastern side. The away bay was quiet and still for most of the game which was good to see. Disappointing what the Manly fans were yelling when Harro was being taken off

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    I think we take Sezer for granted at times. He is unbelievably calm and composed for his age. He knows what he is doing and really is a complete halfback/five eighth. He is only 21 and players around his age will sh*t their pants at crucial times and will be clueless in terms of what to do when. He takes good last tackle options. Sezer for me can turn out to be a Lockyer. I dont mean in terms of caliber but in terms of calmness, the cool headed type and knowing what to do in crucial times. I dont know if people see it or not but i do. I can assure you Sezer knowing what to do in crucial times will put us ahead of other teams.
    I'm going to watch replay with this in mind

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I think Kelly had every right to shape up to Matai after the cat had punched him in the chest ... also Kelly smacked someone (I though it was Foran) after he got hit late after a kick ... little blokes need to stamp their authority.
    Agreed. Albert was provoked and stood his ground manfully. But really it was a storm in a teacup.

Must say another exceptional team effort. Sezer and Kelly were outstanding in there control of the game. Great atmosphere but still lacking numbers. If we keep this form up I'm sure they will start heading back to Skilled. Must admit heart rate went up when at 14 all when Taka went off and Ridgey then Zilly went to centre and Alby to fullback. Still haunts me with no utility on the bench.