Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    While a win does not make a season, just out of interest, where would you place Manly on the ladder? Because you know we just beat them on every level tonight, right?

So, I would say at the very least, at this point in time, we are ahead of them in the quality of football we are playing.
    I sit manly in 6th or so. Right about where I place us.

Storm rabbits cows and doggies my top four, and sharks manly us the next group.

Also we beat them on alot of levels, but not try scoring. And probably not line breaks.

My point was unless we get 3-4, we will often be in dog fights win some / lose some.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    ....no sneaky iPhone footage of it ??
    Got a few photos mate. I think PETE may have caught the tale end with some iphone footage. Spoke to your mate Meady for a bit, he's a top bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Got a few photos mate. I think PETE may have caught the tale end with some iphone footage. Spoke to your mate Meady for a bit, he's a top bloke.
    U have no idea how good! I caught up with him during the week and he brought and gave me his 2012 nrl playing jersey.

I was saying I couldn't take it, but his missus said just take it, we have too many jerseys and it stinks! Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I sit manly in 6th or so. Right about where I place us.
    Exactly, which is about where I place us, which makes us a top 4 contender.

U have no idea how good! I caught up with him during the week and he brought and gave me his 2012 nrl playing jersey.

I was saying I couldn't take it, but his missus said just take it, we have too many jerseys and it stinks! Lol.
    Haha that's awesome.

Your a lucky man. Seems like a top bloke
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I can tell you from being in the sheds and being part of it the victory song was sung.
    Are you talking about the players usual victory song?

I'm pretty sure we are talking about the new victory song for the fans that the club said would be ready for this round. Was that what was being sung in the sheds?

I had the best Rugby League experience of my life tonight. All I can say is wow. David May is such a fantastic human being and for those that were at the golf day, the prize was even better then first anticipated. I'll comment more on the game later, after I watch the replay on tv, my heart is still racing.

Are you talking about the players usual victory song?

I'm pretty sure we are talking about the new victory song for the fans that the club said would be ready for this round. Was that what was being sung in the sheds?
    Yeah sorry mate, the players victory song, I had to throw that in there after being part of the aid song.

I'll have to hit him up for those golf balls I gave him, and see how I go!!!.

Yeah sorry mate, the players victory song, I had to throw that in there after being part of the aid song.
    yeah, you just wanted to rub it in that you were in the sheds soaking up the atmosphere of one of the best wins for a few years.... no worries...

I just stayed up in my seat and clapped the boys off as they went around. I guess that's what i get for being in the cheap seats...

I had the best Rugby League experience of my life tonight. All I can say is wow. David May is such a fantastic human being and for those that were at the golf day, the prize was even better then first anticipated. I'll comment more on the game later, after I watch the replay on tv, my heart is still racing.
    Sounds like an awesome night mate.

Look forward to hearing about it.

Junior

Just got back in. The trip back to Byron goes much quicker when we're all on a high! We've all aged a bit but that was a great game to experience. I loved Ryan, Zilly, DaveT, Jamal, Nate and Brad T. Thoughts with Ash. Any news on him?

yeah, you just wanted to rub it in that you were in the sheds soaking up the atmosphere of one of the best wins for a few years.... no worries...

I just stayed up in my seat and clapped the boys off as they went around. I guess that's what i get for being in the cheap seats...
    Exactly right

Sounds like an awesome night mate.

Look forward to hearing about it.
    It was DB and when I've come down of the cloud, I'll give a better account of how good it was.

Even though I am a member of both clubs I was kinda hoping the Titans would get up tonight as the result meant far more to them in terms of winning respect and hopefully getting crowds back to the game. This was the first time for about two years that the crowd seemed to get in to the game and get a bit loud. I thought manly played as well as they were allowed to and even though they scored three tries to two the better side won. Let's hope the Coast people finally start to realise they have a team worth watching at last.