Junior Titan

Default Sam Irwin number 9

Up date .I understand he has taken 4 months off work to do a full pre season with the Titans.(apprentice electrician)If he is behind Srama & Falloon, does he go back to Burleigh and play with Sam Meskell.Burleigh being his junior club.I have followed this young man since he and his family moved from Darwin.Srama got the nod before Irwin but let me tell you he is ready.I am sure i am not the onlyone who has noticed how good he is going.His passing game both sides is better than Sramas ( i think dont you): the powers to be must think he has a number of other things to work on.Not that i doubt his tough ness ,playing Qcup will definitely get him ready for when he does get the call to the NRL.

Immortal

Certainly will play NRL at some stage. A very good defender also and from what I understand very strong. SOme time in the Qcup will not hurt.

Another little Champion Hooker along the same lines as Friend,Srama & Falloon but i'm told he has a better kicking game than the rest..

mcdrew ?
    #itaintweaktospeak