Immortal

Default MM and CC teams next trial on Saturday

Both the GC White and Green CC and MM teams play their next trial in Ipswich this Saturday. I will let you know of the outcome and who stood out.

Gc white MM had a good hit out today they are really looking good as a unit. Gc Green MM were out played today Ipswich played really well,without naming him my son wasnt happy with his game but should not be the only one feeling that way.Also I have read alot about Anthony Colman being one who may get a chance in 20s but without being disrepectful to the kid he hasnt shown much imo anyway.

Immortal

My take Neranga was that for GC White MM, Braydon McMahon and Aaron Booth were very good, but the Pelo boys were brilliant. For GC White CC, Keenan Hipgrove was the best player on the park. GC Green lost both CC and MM to Ipswich, both teams lacked discipline. Keanu Dawson was good for CC, but Josh Bentley was great when he came on in the second half. For Green MM, Sam Swift was the best, Zac Spring had some good moments in the first half.

Did anyone see how Ethan Paikea went in the CC game he was moved up from the under 15's for the rest of the competition
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

Struggled a little to be honest, but in fairness, not the best conditions. Did you see the the developments squads Titan Pete, would live some info?

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Struggled a little to be honest, but in fairness, not the best conditions. Did you see the the developments squads Titan Pete, would live some info?
    He will show his talent with them but in fairness he only knows 1 other player in the squad & hasn't trained with them yet, the next 7 weeks will be be great for Ethan & most importantly the Mudgee Redbacks when he brings back much more experience to club footy
    #itaintweaktospeak