Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    He was strong and is a good defender. I certainly wouldn't be dropping him, but I think he's lost just a touch of pace.
    Just a touch of pace?...he played alright but i think they need more on the wing than him.

He wont get dropped nor should he but I can see Barba really shining in SOO.

PS - GI needs to be fullback
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Replace Boyd with.....
    William Zillman
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

QLD didn't seem like their forward pack wanted to go forward... Blues forward pack was too mobile for QLD. QLD need Taylor and Papalli.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    QLD didn't seem like their forward pack wanted to go forward... Blues forward pack was too mobile for QLD. QLD need Taylor and Papalli.
    I will get really excited if these 2 get a run
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Manly Fan 001 View Post
    firstly how are you all hope everybodys over their origin hangover...

I'm here because I'm curious to know how you felt as Titans supporters in regards to Greg Birds pre-origin comments last night in the warm up when he stated categorically " he loved living in QLD but hated Queenslanders " I realize its part of the build up hype but watching it as a Manly fan had he said he loved living on the northern beaches but hated people from Manly we would hate him right back regardless of how good he was.

Seriously Im not having a go just curious is all.
    It was a very poor choice of words and didnt go unnoticed by me and other Titans fans. It was for hype but I expect it not to be repeated.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I do believe his opinion (if true, hard to gauge when he said it at the time with a smirk on his face) is a fair statement. Birdy copped a lot of flak from the majority of the Titans Supporters and fellow Qlders when it became evident that he was coming to our Club. It even continued on into his first season with us and a bit beyond.

So with that said, you cant really blame the man for being a bit dark towards us (if true). But at Club level these days. It doesn't appear to be a problem. It seems the majority of us have turned the corner and embraced him as true Titan nowadays.

Just widh the bugga would pass it out wide more often than what he does (when he plays for us)..
    Last edited by Toads; 06-06-13 at 10:03 PM.

Surely those comments were in the context of the game and by Queenslanders he means the Origin team and their supporters on the night rather than all Queenslanders ... he plays with a few and drinks with a lot.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'm here because I'm curious to know how you felt as Titans supporters in regards to Greg Birds pre-origin comments last night in the warm up when he stated categorically " he loved living in QLD but hated Queenslanders " I realize its part of the build up hype but watching it as a Manly fan had he said he loved living on the northern beaches but hated people from Manly we would hate him right back regardless of how good he was.

I understand him completely, i love living here but some not all QLDers are just ****s, as in supporters, especially Broncos supporters. And alot of bandwagoners aswell with the origin, i know alot that SOO id the only game they watch and have no idea whats going on, as in rules or how it is played, but you will get that anywhere when a team is doing well.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

I've long said, the only thing wrong with Queensland is all the Queenslanders in it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    NSW played the best they can and only just got over a QLD side that played the worst they have in 8 years.
    This is pretty much what I am taking away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    I've long said, the only thing wrong with Queensland is all the Queenslanders in it!
    You know how to fix that don't you, Steve?

I'm really good at packing bags and chauffeuring people to their nearest Airport.
    Last edited by Toads; 07-06-13 at 09:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    You know how to fix that don't you, Steve?

I'm really good at packing bags and chauffeuring people to their nearest Airport.
    Where are you taking all the Qlders to Toads???

I hear NSW is a good place, plenty of room...coz most of us are up here..

LOL nah, shamus.

I must admit though. I can cop a New South Welshman having a whinge.

But if they're a Mexican from Victoria. That's the line they cop from me straight up and I ask them why are they wasting their time here. Decades of listening "Melbourne's so good because of this, Melbourne's so good because of that, They should do this to Queensland.. 'n so on". it does grate with one after a while..