Default Message to Rabbitohs Members from Peter Holmes a Court

Message to Rabbitohs Members from Peter Holmes a Court

I would like Members and supporters, sponsors and the whole South Sydney family, to know that I am excited about the year ahead. Indeed the decade ahead.

My involvement in the South Sydney Rabbitohs has been one of the most rewarding chapters of my life.

We have come a long way, but there is so much further we can go together.

I look forward to the year in which we break through 40,000 Members, and to consolidating our strengths in every market in which we play.

This year the Club will deliver a substantial profit, which is a great reminder of how far we, and the game of Rugby League, have come over the last six years.

There is so much more we can achieve as a team and a Club.

I would love to see the fulfilment of the dream of building the High Performance Community Centre in Redfern, and I want to see Souths Cares achieve its potential in inspiring youth in our community.

Most of all, I want to see the team run out on Grand Final day. Over and over, again.

I am here for this Saturday's pre-season match against the national side from Papua New Guinea in Redfern.

I look forward to watching when our most determined players try to force their way into the first grade team.

PNG is a small but proud Nation that deserves the support and encouragement of Australia.

I look forward to seeing our Members there.

Up the Rabbitohs!

Peter Holmes a Court
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Good news, Souths need stability.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER