Default 2013 English Rugby Super League LIVE on Eurosport Australia

2013 English Super League LIVE on Eurosport Australia

The English Super League returns LIVE to Eurosport with another stellar season. Eurosport will bring you comprehensive coverage of the 27 rounds of the 2013 season on a LIVE and delayed basis, including coverage of the Magic Weekend in May with seven games played in two days, as well as all the action from the play-offs, Super Final and Challenge Cup.

Last season's runners-up Warrington Wolves have been installed as favourites to capture the 2013 title with the Wolves boasting a plethora of Aussie and ex-NRL stars including captain Adrian Morley, Brett Hodgson, Joel Monaghan, Michael Monaghan and Trent Waterhouse.

The 2013 Super League season kicks-off LIVE at 7am on Saturday 2/2 with champions Leeds Rhinos hosting Hull FC. Hull FC enters the season with seven new faces including Aussies Daniel Holdsworth, Ben Galea, Shannon McDonnell and ex-West Tigers England international Gareth Ellis.

Ellis will captain the team and his arrival has sparked bookmakers to post Hull as the best bet to break the trophy monopoly of the big four of Leeds, Warrington, Wigan and St Helens. Holdsworth, who made an offseason move from the financially stricken Salford City Reds to Hull, said he was excited to be at the club and was looking forward to knocking off Leeds in game one.

"I'm loving it," Holdsworth said ahead the season opener. "I can't stop smiling. I'm very happy. I hope we can progress as a club over the next few years and be one of the biggest in (the) Super League." "It's a great start I think. Everyone has got to play them (Leeds) so we may as well play them in round one."

Also lining up for Hull FC on Saturday will be Holdsworth's haves partner Brett Seymour and fellow Aussie superstar Mark O'Meley. Ex-Broncos and New Zealand Warriors centre Joel Moon and ex-Parramatta utility Brett Delaney will play for Leeds.

Eurosport's opening weekend continues on Sunday 3/2 when St Helens entertains Huddersfield Giants on delay from 7.30am. Taking the field will be Anthony Laffranchi, Lance Hohaia, Josh Perry and Tony Puletua for the Saints and Luke O'Donnell and David Faiumu for the Giants.

Other first round games not broadcasted by Eurosport include Bradford Bulls versus Wakefield Trinity Wildcats, Catalan Dragons against Hull Kingston Rovers, London Broncos versus Widnes Vikings and Warrington Wolves against Castleford Tigers.

The regular season concludes with the round 27 fixtures over the weekend of September 6-8, after which the top eight clubs enter the intriguing play-off race which culminates in the Super League Grand Final at Old Trafford on the morning of Sunday October 6.

http://tv.au.eurosport.com/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The 2013 Super League season kicks-off LIVE at 7am AEDT on Saturday 2/2 with champions Leeds Rhinos hosting Hull FC.
    Looking forward to it. I'm gonna make sure I tape all these games or watch them LIVE. Good to have some Rugby League on the box early.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Saturday February 02

07:00 RUGBY: Leeds v Hull FC

16:15 RUGBY: Leeds v Hull FC

Sunday February 03

07:30 RUGBY: St Helens v Huddersfield

15:30 RUGBY: St Helens v Huddersfield

Monday February 04

21:45 RUGBY: Leeds v Hull FC

Tuesday February 05

18:45 RUGBY: St Helens v Huddersfield

* AEDT

http://tv.au.eurosport.com/search.sh...super%20league
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 31-01-13 at 01:47 AM.

Licking my lips. Will definitely be watching this Saturday morning.

Are those times AEDT or AEST?

Watching Leeds vs Hull FC. 24-6 ten to go for Leeds.

Make that 30-6, Danny McGuire just scored.

Ryan Hall in 36-6. Game nearly wrapped up here.

Cheers for the heads up Brad I have now linked the SL.

Great to have some Footy back on TV
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Cheers for the heads up Brad I have now linked the SL.

Great to have some Footy back on TV
    Great! I'd love to get more chatter on here about the SL. Probably sometime I consistently fail at every year, but 2013 is our lucky number.

Great to follow in the lead up to the 2013 World Cup.

Sloppy game. But first of the year and was very cold.