Thread: Wararahs LOL

Default Wararahs LOL

Tahs apologise to members over cap clanger

NSW Waratahs have been forced to apologise to their fans after a team cap was sent to thousands of members bearing a tag emblazoned with "Team NRL" and "Official Licensed Product".

The Waratahs have sent out a letter of apology to all their members and the licensee for the Chinese cap manufacturers have also sent a letter of apology to the Waratahs as well as instructions on how to remove the tag.

Chris@ChrisTweetsGood

Massive fail got my Waratahs members cap but it has an @NRL tag inside of it! #rugby #nrl pic.twitter.com/Z9nA32w4

10 Jan 13 Reply Retweet Favorite

It's only the members' caps which have the NRL Team logo stitched under the washing guidelines, with all other Waratahs merchandise sporting the Super Rugby logo.

The stuff-up was the talk of social media last night with the Twitterverse having a good old laugh at the Waratahs' expense.

It's hardly the start to the season the Waratahs were seeking after a horror 2012.

The Waratahs finished well out of contention for last year's Super Rugby finals after a terrible campaign which ended with coach Michael Foley departing for the Western Force.

NSW have signed Michael Cheika to turn around the team's fortunes on the park and added young breakaway Michael Hooper and AFL reject Israel Folau to their roster in the off-season in the hope of returning to the pointy end of the competition ladder this year.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-union/un...#ixzz2HcrDHI3E
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Maybe the waratahs think they have a better chance in the nrl now isreal folau is playing there. Maybe this is a sign of things to come

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

They just wanna be like us , now they just have to drop 2 players from their team & have 6 tackles per set & penalties worth 2 points & tries 4 points
    #itaintweaktospeak

I wouldn't be removing the tag. I would hope every other person would though....It would make my cap unique.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I wouldn't be removing the tag. I would hope every other person would though....It would make my cap unique.
    You don't wear Hats
    #itaintweaktospeak

I was gonna say something about the shoulder charge.... but then remembered....