Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Hahahahhahahhahahaah

Enter Jamal's Hamstring.

Oh... My... Gewd...
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

further to today’s re-signing announcement with Aidan Sezer, please see below quotes from his manager Sam Ayoub.

“We are delighted that we could finalize Aidan’s future so quickly and the reality is he didn’t want to go anywhere else as he loves the Titans as a club,’’ said Ayoub.

“He has settled in really well and has been given an opportunity to play first grade and he has a lot of improvement in him yet. This is a great outcome for the club and it’s good to see such loyalty rewarded.”

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    further to today?s re-signing announcement with Aidan Sezer, please see below quotes from his manager Sam Ayoub.

?We are delighted that we could finalize Aidan?s future so quickly and the reality is he didn?t want to go anywhere else as he loves the Titans as a club,?? said Ayoub.

?He has settled in really well and has been given an opportunity to play first grade and he has a lot of improvement in him yet. This is a great outcome for the club and it?s good to see such loyalty rewarded.?
    Great to hear. I'm getting more and more excited about next year.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    You should know who's next then
    Moar info please.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Moar info please.
    Carty / Zilly on a new 5 year extension....hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post

Carty / Zilly on a new 5 year extension....hahahah
    Geez.. those words could potentially start a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    You should know who's next then
    i got no idea who is next.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

man... we need a attacking fullback. zillman just dosnt offer much... sure he is a great ball/hole runner. but look at inglis, he has size, power, speed and a passing game... i know his a freak but we need someone with a few of those qualities... zillman has his hole running n thats it... never has gotten back that half a yard and u never see him running over people or putting someone else into a hole which is the biggest thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3z-V4tbD8U

Mead re-signs with Titans until 2016
    The iSelect Gold Coast Titans have added another key signature to the club's growing list after today re-signing flying winger David Mead until the end of 2016.
    The 24-year-old winger, who was born in Papua New Guinea and raised in Lismore, has agreed to an extended three-year deal which will see him remain in Titans colours for the next four seasons.
    Mead is the club's all-time highest try scorer, having crossed the white line 40 times in 73 NRL games for the club since making his debut in 2009.
    Importantly Mead's signing continues the club's retention of local Gold Coast juniors - with Mead a graduate of the club's NYC Under-20s team alongside the likes of fellow NRL squad members Kevin Gordon, Matt Srama, Ben Ridge, Jordan Rankin, Ryan James and Jamie Dowling.
    Mead was the inaugural recipient of ?The Preston?, named in honour of former Titans champion Preston Campbell for the player that shows a number of standout qualities such as consistent work ethic, positive attitude towards every game and a strong commitment to effort and determination.
    iSelect Titans Chief Executive Officer David May said it was exciting to have Mead?s long-term future secured.
    ?It?s great news for the club that we have been able to re-sign one of our talented local juniors to a long-term contract,?? said May.
    ?David is one of many exciting young players in our ranks so to have him committed to the club for the next four seasons is fantastic.??
    iSelect Titans Coach John Cartwright said Mead was one of the club?s most consistent players, having only missed four games in the past two seasons.
    ?It?s been nice to witness David?s development as a player on and off the field since he made his debut for us in 2009,?? said Cartwright.
    ?He knows how to find the try line and he?s also developing other aspects of his game so it?s great that he?ll be wearing Titans colours for the next four years.??
    Mead said he was pleased to have his long-term future sealed and to be remaining at the Titans.
    ?I?m happy on the Gold Coast with the Titans so I?m really glad to be staying,?? said Mead.
    ?I?ve really enjoyed my time with the club so far and have made some great friends at the Titans.
    ?I?m still only young and want to help the Titans challenge for a premiership in the years to come.??

Great stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

So happy to hear about this, the Titanium Kumul is my favourite Titan!

Well done David, David and the Titans!

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    i got no idea who is next.
    Any idea now mate
    #itaintweaktospeak

so amazing to see this.

he is my favourite titan, but i had no idea he was such a popular player amongst all titans fans.

glad to see they've retained him.