Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Beau champion released

Just saw on twitter champion is being released to Souths immediately...

Will update if I hear more... But better update those polls... Zillman into centres odds are firming lol.

wtf? Source?

It is on league unlimited as well. http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/sh...405775&page=75

Maybe we are chasing Jennings. I hope so!
    Psmitty

Confirmed on DT website and fox sports news.

Seems we released him. No word on exactly why, but similar to other people we've let go recently, no body is going to be too upset I don't think.

Save some good coin for other players and we have quite a few backine options to develop. Quite pleased actually.

Unfortunately for the Titans he was regularly injured in his time with our club. This can happen and sometimes a change of scenery can bring a change of luck...good luck to him. As one door closes another opens!

He is gonnnnnee

I for 1 am very happy over rated Glass Jaw & a bad trainer
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    He is gonnnnnee

I for 1 am very happy over rated Glass Jaw & a bad trainer
    Couldn't agree more

Yeah I think I mentioned in the Xmas party thread, he was the only jerk in the team and didn't feel part of it.

So what now? zillman to centres and mead to fb? Or try one of our other centre options? michaels, odare, hymel hunt? Or would we be looking at another purchase?

Result. Was silly from the beginning bringing in 2 right centres.

1. Barba
    2. Gordon
    3. Zillman
    4. Idris
    5. Mead

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Result. Was silly from the beginning bringing in 2 right centres.

1. Barba
    2. Gordon
    3. Zillman
    4. Idris
    5. Mead
    This is exactly what i would ideally like to see..i think 2014 will be marmins year though. hopefully his knee will be fully healed asap.

Default Beau Champion released from Gold Coast Titans contract and will return to the Rabbito

BEAU Champion will return to South Sydney this year after gaining a release from his contract with Gold Coast Titans today.

Insiders at the Titans confirmed the classy centre had been granted permission to go home to Redfern, where he played junior football.

Champion was forced out of the Rabbitohs at the end of 2010 as a result of their signing of Greg Inglis.

He joined Melbourne the following year, before linking with the Titans on a three-year deal last season.

Champion is very excited to be returning to the Rabbitohs this year.

"I?m over the moon at having the opportunity to return to South Sydney, the Club where my career began, the team which I supported as a kid, and the Club which I?ve always dreamed of playing for," Champion said.

"I appreciate everything the people at the Titans and Storm have done for me over the past two years, and I think my time at both Clubs have made me a better player and better person.

"However now that an opportunity has come up to rejoin Souths, I can?t miss the chance to return to the Club.

"The Club has taken some big strides forward since I was last there and I?m looking forward to being part of a renewed South Sydney and representing the district and the Members once again."

Rabbitohs Head Coach Michael Maguire is pleased to be adding Champion?s skill and experience to the Rabbitohs? backline in 2013.

"Beau is a very experienced NRL player who has the South Sydney team and the Club as his central focus," Maguire said.

"He understands what we?re trying to achieve here and the culture we?re building, and we?re very happy to be able to add a player of his ability to our squad at this stage of the pre-season.

"Beau?s inclusion to our squad increases the challenge for spots in our first grade team, which is always good for performance and team development.

"Beau is South Sydney through-and-through and we?re sure he will produce some of his best football with us over the next two seasons and beyond."
    #itaintweaktospeak

Do you guys realise it's back to square one?

Michaels will be slotting straight back into left centre and we essentially have the same team as last year
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Do you guys realise it's back to square one?

Michaels will be slotting straight back into left centre and we essentially have the same team as last year
    Wait & see what the next couple of days may bring...
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Wait & see what the next couple of days may bring...
    If we dont get another incoming player I can quite comfortably say Michaels has it but your response is highly suspicious so u got anything to say?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]