Thumbs down Tom Waterhouse takes over from TAB SportsBet as official agency

Leviathan bookmaker Tom Waterhouse has taken over from TAB Sportsbet as the NRL's gambling partner in a multi-million-dollar deal.

Fairfax Media understands Waterhouse has inked a deal with the NRL worth more than $10 million a season for the next five years.

http://www.smh.com.au
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

My dislike for this bloke and his abilities are well know.

More reason to switch off during half time.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Bye Bye Jamie Rodgers

$50million is an amazing figure. And the level of ad spam Tom does, he must have some huge backers.

Default A little Tom Waterhouse story I wanted to share...

I thought I would share this little Tom Waterhouse story with you all....

I recently signed up for a Tom Waterhouse account, on the back of a free bet offer.

For those who don't know how it works, I sign up, and he gives me a free bet worth the same amount of my very first bet.

I put $50 on one of his mums horses on Magic Millions race day and it came in at about 5-1. Nice, scored a couple of hungee and a $50 free bet.

So, I pulled out the $300 I made across the day and left my original $50 and the free bet in the account.

Then, on the SuperBowl I made a few bets, including a safety as first scoring play (if you aren't into NFL, it's a bit like betting on a field goal as first scoring play, and it paid 51-1), and I was up $250 within the first minute. Given that I had everything on a Sea Hawks win, I had a VERY good day.

Anyway, I withdrew most of that, and left my original $50 still in the account. By now I have pulled about $500 (I lost a few bets along the way and still have a few long term prospects) but basically I am way ahead with my Tom Waterhouse account.

Then I recieved this email the other day.

Subject: www.tomwaterhouse.com Bonus/promotions
    Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 01:53:17 +0000
    To:

Hi,

No more tipping vouchers or promotions will be credited to your account unless your activity changes and you bet with deposited funds.

Promotional vouchers, or free bets, are intended for use by our clients as a reward for their loyalty to compliment any deposits they may have made and are to be taken in the spirit in which they are intended, as stated in our rules and regulations which can be found here (https://www.tomwaterhouse.com/help.asp)

Furthermore if we see your activity change and bets are placed using a different method other than bonus vouchers then you may be eligible for bonuses and promotions in the future.

Of course you are still welcome to continue using your account.

Please contact Client Services on 1800 928 374 if you have any questions.

Kind Regards

Da He
    Wagering Officer

E Da.He@tomwaterhouse.com
    W www.tomwaterhouse.com

PO Box 238, North Sydney, NSW, 2059 Australia.
    And here is my reply:

To: Client Services, web@tomwaterhouse.com
    Picture of Chris

Mate, I couldn't care less.

I spent ages when I first signed up trying to get help and advice on the deposits and betting, and it seems no one knew what was happening. I waited 3 days for my bonus bet to finally be credited to my account, after using the live help 4 times to try and get info and getting told different things every time.

I will suggest to you that you spend more time and effort training your staff or learning some customer service skills yourself, rather than harassing clients, because I am happy to stay with SportingBet, as they seem quite happy to take my money and I have never had any issue with them in any way and they certainly don't email me with pseudo threats telling me how I should use my account.

In fact they email me with fresh offers regularly because they actually do know what punters want.

Tip, punters don't want wankers telling them how to bet, so get ****ed mate.

Any questions, contact your client services and have a whinge to them.
    I'm not interested in how you think i should use my account.

What the **** is a Wagering Officer anyway?

**name and email address removed**
    I am still waiting for a reply.

Wow! I cant believe they sent you that email! Well done giving them both barrells!

Look how he just dives in on the first line, on a negative.

Lol, onya Whiz. Stick it up 'em!

Back on topic, I was under the impression that Tom Waterhouse had sold his betting business 'n moved on elsewhere. I guess that's not the case afterall.
    Last edited by Toads; 08-02-14 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Distracted by Cheerleaders again..

Damn Toads.....What Cheerleaders ?

We'll done Whiz , can't stand this prick & his family
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Wow! I cant believe they sent you that email! Well done giving them both barrells!

Look how he just dives in on the first line, on a negative.
    Yeah, he just came out and pissed me off from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Lol, onya Whiz. Stick it up 'em!
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    We'll done Whiz , can't stand this prick & his family
    It did feel good to first take some money off him and then tell them how I felt.

But I am pretty sure he sold the site and it's Waterhouse by name only now.

The important thing is removing his mug from being the (gambling) face of rugby league commentary.