Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

OK gang, broadcast begins at 7 but kick off is 7.30
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Tom Waterhouse has paid off channel 9 to start the telecast at 7pm so he can flog his scum ass gambling ads more

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    We really need to be using players such as James, Taylor and Idris to be punching holes in the Broncos line,
    That's where I think we're really missing White. Always made good metres on the back of his runs. Not happy Mcquire gets to play, sets a bad standard for the game but I believe they'll still be missing a couple of others. I always worry when we play the Broncos - they always seem to get the better of us when both teams are fairly evenly matched.

Idris has been great. Knowing there is no structure for him to get involved as a centre he moves into the middle of the field and injects himself into the game. Also almost gets a linebreak assist every game (another playmaker? ). Seems to know when to pass to Mead and is a defensive machine. Also has a nice combo going with Zillman when he makes a lateral move.

I am truly happy for him considering how poor he was last year. Preseason paid off for him.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by GOATUS View Post
    Tom Waterhouse has paid off channel 9 to start the telecast at 7pm so he can flog his scum ass gambling ads more
    It wouldnt surprise me!! 2nd most hated person in Australia!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    That's where I think we're really missing White. Always made good metres on the back of his runs. Not happy Mcquire gets to play, sets a bad standard for the game but I believe they'll still be missing a couple of others. I always worry when we play the Broncos - they always seem to get the better of us when both teams are fairly evenly matched.
    Yea, regardless of where we both are on the ladder, its a whole new ball game.

Think idris needs an early run from dummy half and put teams on the back foot noticed on the weekend 1st and2nd tackle we were 1out to mead and Gordon and they wernt making any decent metres most teams have early runs from the play the ball and gets them on the front foot taufua and Williams for manly gets them a massive advantage putting it out there I think idris has been consistant as bird this year has to be in our top 3 so far this year

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    It wouldnt surprise me!! 2nd most hated person in Australia!
    Second to Kevin Rudd?

Just a reminder if anyone has spares , I'm keen for 2 tickets, as my father in law, who I took to the dragons game, is keen for more titans!

Talking about ppl who maybe realise later in week that they can't make it. Happy to give some dollars.

Keep me in mind, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Second to Kevin Rudd?

Just a reminder if anyone has spares , I'm keen for 2 tickets, as my father in law, who I took to the dragons game, is keen for more titans!

Talking about ppl who maybe realise later in week that they can't make it. Happy to give some dollars.

Keep me in mind, cheers.
    You wanna be in the Titans Bay? Otherwise maybe trying to buy tickets nearby might be the way.

I only got 1 "free" ticket to the Titans Bay, and this isn't really enough for me. I think alot of fans would feel the same way.

By offering a restricted amount of tickets, which is tied to memberships (Purchased before a date last year), are we limiting the amount of people who might attend over all?

Yeah I guess I'll try nearby. Which bay is titans bay so far looking like being?

Scans confirm Brisbane Broncos prop Ben Hannant will miss State of Origin series opener

Brisbane Broncos captain Sam Thaiday believes Queensland have enough front-row options to cover for teammate Ben Hannant, who has been ruled out of next month's State of Origin series opener with a torn calf.
    Hannant hobbled off the field late in Brisbane's 19-18 NRL loss to Parramatta Eels on Friday night and faces up to four weeks on the sidelines.

Scans on Monday confirmed a grade-two calf tear.

Thaiday, one of Queensland's front-row options along with Nate Myles, tossed up South Sydney Rabbitohs' Ben Lowe as a possible Origin bolter.

"He's going well for Souths. He's older and experienced and could slot into an Origin spot at a pinch," said Thaiday of Lowe, who was part of an extended Maroons squad in 2010.

"I've had 10 on my back for the majority of the season so I could play there if need be.

"Who knows? Mal (coach Mal Meninga) might even pick Petero (Civoniceva) from the Queensland Cup to Origin! You never know."

Canberra Raiders giant David Shillington is favoured to start at prop, leaving bench spots available for Hannant's Broncos teammate Josh McGuire, Sydney Roosters prop Martin Kennedy, Brisbane duo Corey Parker and Matt Gillett and South Sydney utility Chris McQueen.

The Queensland side for Origin I is named in two weeks.

Fortunately for Brisbane, the news was better for veteran five-eighth Scott Prince who is only expected to miss Friday night's derby against his former Gold Coast club with a mild hamstring injury.

Prince looked in a fair degree of trouble when forced off early in the first half against the Eels.

But the club's medical staff didn't feel the need to send Prince for a scan, convinced it was only a minor issue.

Brisbane's loss to the Eels had critics questioning not just their premiership credentials but also whether they'd play any part in this year's finals series at the back-end of a tough Origin campaign ahead.

The Broncos will likely lose Thaiday, centre Justin Hodges and forwards Corey Parker and Matt Gillett to Origin, leaving them exposed until the completion of the interstate series in July.

Thaiday said Brisbane had to make sure they had their heads right for Friday night's game after the disappointment of the Eels loss.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news...#ixzz2TAM4Gkir

Yeah I guess I'll try nearby. Which bay is titans bay so far looking like being?
    My ticket is in Aisle 317 which is the away team supporter bay.

Section 316