Default Titans gear up for Million Paws walk

Titans gear up for Million Paws walk

iSelect Gold Coast Titans players today geared up for this weekend?s RSPCA Million Paws Walk by putting their own canine friends through a mini obedience class at the club?s Station Reserve training fields at Robina.

All breeds big and small were put through their paces on the training paddock today as the group of Titans aimed to prove who owned the smartest dog of the pack.

The RSPCA is the iSelect Titans? chosen charity of the month for May. The Million Paws Walk is the RSPCA's biggest fundraising event of the year, helping to raise vital funds to assist in caring for more than 18,000 dogs that go through Animal Care Centres each year in Queensland.

iSelect Titans Co-Captain Nate Myles has become an ambassador for the RSPCA this year and was today joined by his Australian Bulldogs ?Snoop?? and ?Big?? in the build-up to the Million Paws Walk.

?It?s our charity for this month and I?m pretty close with the RSCPA,?? said Myles.

?I love the work they do and we want to see as many people out there as we can to raise some funds for the RSCPA.??

Tough hooker Beau Falloon, who also owns an Australian Bulldog named ?Axe?? named after the club?s Assistant Coach Trevor Gillmeister, said the club's playing group all had a soft spot for animals and the RSCPA
    ?It?s a good cause and all the boys are dog owners so it?s a good to join forces with the RSCPA and help them look after dogs
    .??
    iSelect Titans players and their dogs will be participating in the Million Paws Walk at the Broadwater Parklands, Marine Parade, Southport at 10.30am this Sunday.

More information can be found via http://www.millionpawswalk.com.au/
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'll be heading down there with my Aussie Bulldog Pebbles so she can meet Ax, maybe love will be in the air
    #itaintweaktospeak

lol im in the pet industry, so this is a cool day. i have to work, but should be great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    lol im in the pet industry, so this is a cool day. i have to work, but should be great fun.
    I have been to it before its a great day out

On a funny note I find it hilarious to see our Toughest player in Ryan James & he has Maltese Terrier , I'm not going to say it to his face though
    #itaintweaktospeak

Mead with the cute beagle!

Irvine with the tiny dog LOL.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    On a funny note I find it hilarious to see our Toughest player in Ryan James & he has Maltese Terrier , I'm not going to say it to his face though
    I thought this too