Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    NZ are a good team have been for a while, they just cant get it together and fade in and out of the game but if they fire they are hard to beat.
    The Warriors have led a few games this year by big margins and usually make really dumb errors to let the opposition back into the game. Hopefully a few more dumb errors come our way this week.
    Quite strange that a side that makes errors like the Warriors play at a place called Mt Smart.

ooh, as a titans fan i laughed at ur Mt Smart joke...

then i realised you are leaving us open to why we play at 'skilled park' jokes

If Kelly stays on Johnson and Takairangi is fully fit then we can compete.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Looking forward to seeing Ione play...haven't seen any footage of him yet but I have heard he is a real talent.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Looking forward to seeing Ione play...haven't seen any footage of him yet but I have heard he is a real talent.
    I made the statement that when he gets his shot they will find it hard to leave him out of the 17 , from what I've seen with his season I'm sticking with my thoughts but up against the Monster Warriors side can sort a lot of people out
    #itaintweaktospeak

From what I've seen and heard I think little Irwin will be the clubs number 1 hooker in the not so distant future.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    From what I've seen and heard I think little Irwin will be the clubs number 1 hooker in the not so distant future.
    Interesting?
    His first game he done well, hopefully he gets more game time and keeps working hard, can he kick at all?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I made the statement that when he gets his shot they will find it hard to leave him out of the 17 , from what I've seen with his season I'm sticking with my thoughts but up against the Monster Warriors side can sort a lot of people out
    I think mark will surprise a lot of people.

He is a real talent.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    ooh, as a titans fan i laughed at ur Mt Smart joke...

then i realised you are leaving us open to why we play at 'skilled park' jokes
    Jesus I hadn't thought of that. Why did you have to mention it!!

Just heard on footy show that Gordon is out..Michaels in

Takairangi primed for Warriors test

Returning centre Brad Takairangi can't wait to run out onto Mt Smart Stadium on Sunday, having spent the last few weeks on the sideline with a hamstring injury.

The Titans Centre has not played since Round 5 and says the time spent out of the side has him primed to perform against the Warriors.

The 23-year-old says although the Warriors are anchored to the bottom of the competition ladder they remain a dangerous opponent capable of beating any side and should not be underestimated.

Titans teammate Ryan James is one player ready for the physical test that the Warriors provide, with the forward saying the Titans pack is ready for the challenge despite being hit with injury.

Titans TV caught up with Takairangi and James to discuss the Warriors game on Sunday and to view click here

http://www.titans.com.au/news-display/titans/73731
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Don looking to tame the beast

iSelect Titans winger Anthony Don is looking forward to what literally shapes as the biggest test of his short NRL career lining up against hulking Warriors winger Manu Vatuvei on Sunday.

Vatuvei returns to the Warriors line-up this weekend and Don said he is excited about challenging himself against one of the biggest wingers in the competition.

After two NRL games, Don is looking to reward the faith shown in him by Titans Head Coach John Cartwright with a strong performance this weekend. Don hopes to continue to improve his game up against a physical Warriors outfit on Sunday.

His first NRL game away from Skilled Park comes at arguably the toughest away trip in the competition, with Auckland's Mt Smart Stadium bringing new conditions and new challenges for the winger.

Titans TV caught up with Don following training and to view the video simply click here

http://www.titans.com.au/news-display/titans/73737
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Can anyone tell me what time this starts on fox sports Australian time?

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Can anyone tell me what time this starts on fox sports Australian time?
    12pm

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    12pm
    Cheers mate