Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Fanatic View Post
    zillman: had no support play at all and poor positioning in defence in many occasions
    micheals: he has no idea where he should be in defence and offers nothing in attack
    taka: ran sideways way too much but pretty solid
    idris: run in way to much but needs space
    when given the ball
    don: I don't know why people think he is better than Gordon
    he struggled defensively coming in to tackle the ball carrier
    and didn't make the tackle even once
    sezer: the 40/20s were beautiful but other than that he made poor choices on last tackle and got found out on the inside from rushing up a couple of times
    kelly: again made poor decisions on last tackle,
    Douglas: gave us next to no go foward
    falloon: apart from that kick we missed his injection and should have started with irwin
    bailey: is lacking something this year but I thought he had his best game with his extra effort on kick chase
    bird: pass the bloody ball tries to hard he needs to let others in the team have a go specifically our centers
    mini: trying hard but hardly saw him at all,forgot he was even playing
    myles:offered nothin at all and hasn't all season
    ioane: was defending most of the time he was on but looked good just ran straight which is what we need
    Taylor: played really well except for a couple of stupid errors and penalties but we had no other option in attack except give it to Taylor
    James: liked the aggression but he does some silly things in games and didn't run the ball hard in attack
    irwin: solid without doing anything special
    overall: we were very poor we didn't deserve to be in that game sezer with two good kicks and a couple of lucky plays.micheals should not be I first grade and we really missed Gordon and mead and how management continues to support the style of play carty is bringing is beyond me and surely we should at least be saying to carty that we need some attacking moves.we were just out enthused
    for most of the match I am getting tired of watching the same game over and over from the titans with no expectations of it improving.we really need to learn to attack through the back line if we want any chance of making the 8 let alone winning a premiership. hopefully we can pick up the performance for next week
    go the titans
    Is this entire post a piss take?

I enjoyed how he wrote 2000 words of negativity and right at the end mentions "go the titans".

LOL
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I thought the boys looked flat in the first half but came out stronger in the second. Bird solid as always beside that silly mistake. Sezers kicking game is impressive and gets better every week. James goes hard just needs to stop the penaltys all tho as some have said one was soft. Ioane shows promise , needs more game time as he looked a bit underdone, was sucking in the big ones a few times. Micheals........ yeah well ?????

Consistency is what is needed and cut out a few little mistakes we are making

We need a new coach who knows some attacking plays!
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Junior

The big think I didn't like the performance is that They were apart of one of my multis.. The sharks win rubs it in and now the panthers will topple the roosters :P

You know what? I missed this game! The early NZ games always catch me out and I was out at a may day march. And forgot to record it.

All I can go on is your comments, which I value.

Looks like a close one on paper.

So Albert Kelly is ok? Idris and Ioene had good games. And seems like Sezer was classy. Im gonna have to wait until tomorrow to watch it on Fox Sports unfortunately.

Im a huge fan of Ryan James, sounds like he ripped in and adds some aggression to our pack.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Did Taka pull up ok?

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Fanatic View Post
    zillman: had no support play at all and poor positioning in defence in many occasions
    micheals: he has no idea where he should be in defence and offers nothing in attack
    taka: ran sideways way too much but pretty solid
    idris: run in way to much but needs space
    when given the ball
    don: I don't know why people think he is better than Gordon
    he struggled defensively coming in to tackle the ball carrier
    and didn't make the tackle even once
    sezer: the 40/20s were beautiful but other than that he made poor choices on last tackle and got found out on the inside from rushing up a couple of times
    kelly: again made poor decisions on last tackle,
    Douglas: gave us next to no go foward
    falloon: apart from that kick we missed his injection and should have started with irwin
    bailey: is lacking something this year but I thought he had his best game with his extra effort on kick chase
    bird: pass the bloody ball tries to hard he needs to let others in the team have a go specifically our centers
    mini: trying hard but hardly saw him at all,forgot he was even playing
    myles:offered nothin at all and hasn't all season
    ioane: was defending most of the time he was on but looked good just ran straight which is what we need
    Taylor: played really well except for a couple of stupid errors and penalties but we had no other option in attack except give it to Taylor
    James: liked the aggression but he does some silly things in games and didn't run the ball hard in attack
    irwin: solid without doing anything special
    overall: we were very poor we didn't deserve to be in that game sezer with two good kicks and a couple of lucky plays.micheals should not be I first grade and we really missed Gordon and mead and how management continues to support the style of play carty is bringing is beyond me and surely we should at least be saying to carty that we need some attacking moves.we were just out enthused
    for most of the match I am getting tired of watching the same game over and over from the titans with no expectations of it improving.we really need to learn to attack through the back line if we want any chance of making the 8 let alone winning a premiership. hopefully we can pick up the performance for next week
    go the titans
    is this Karnages gimmick account?

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    You know what? I missed this game! The early NZ games always catch me out and I was out at a may day march. And forgot to record it.

All I can go on is your comments, which I value.

Looks like a close one on paper.

So Albert Kelly is ok? Idris and Ioene had good games. And seems like Sezer was classy. Im gonna have to wait until tomorrow to watch it on Fox Sports unfortunately.

Im a huge fan of Ryan James, sounds like he ripped in and adds some aggression to our pack.
    You missed it, that's 2 weeks on the sidelines for you

Sacrilege
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Wow that's easily the most negative post I've ever seen.

Can u give me a quick summary of it
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

i only saw parts of the game so take this at face value, and peoplecan fill me in,

but it seemed when i was watching that DT and Jamal were really ripping in.

Bird was going hard as usual, Ioane had a pretty good debut, and James was bringing the aggression once again, but perhaps too much at times.

Sezer who is always mature and level headed looked a bit more hungry to get the ball.

everyone else was so-so?

also, i want to purely get peoples opinion on this, as im not suggesting they are not going well...i just havent noticed them much, but how effective are Myles and Douglas at the moment / this year?

They are both no nonsense guys who keep carting it up, but im not sure if they are just so workman like that i dont notice them to appreciate it, or if they arent offering as much as last year, Myles especially, who i marvelled at during most games last season.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post

Can u give me a quick summary of it
    1. Crap
    2. Crap
    3. Crap
    4. Crap
    Etc
    Etc

Go Titans
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

1. Crap
    2. Crap
    3. Crap
    4. Crap
    Etc
    Etc

Go Titans
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Jamal's best game as a titan. We need to bring our centers and wingers into the game more / better, but that is nothing new.

Sezer has a few gears to go up yet and showed some great signs today. Shame we can't seem to get any consistency in the halves with injury though.

Again, i love James's aggression, and agree that momentum shifted in our favor when he came on for his second spell. He does need to check the penalties, but his talent and potential are worth investing in and persevering with.

Ioane had a really solid debut and almost powered in for a try, he will be great for us over the origin period. I'm really liking Taka, despite the few defensive lapses in his game. As per the above, i still don't think the team knows how to use our centers to maximize their potential, and though we haven't seen near all taka can do yet, some of his touches in his few outings with us have been class.

Zillman finally scored a try. ... Round 8 ... all of a sudden he is Zilly Slater. He wasn't terrible today, people bag his passing game, but the few cut-out balls he's thrown this year have been the most threatening aspect of his game. Apparently he has a million line-breaks, but he must be making them through the queue to the dunny at half time, because i just don't see a dangerous fullback when i watch the titans play. For a fullback (and vice-captain 'leader of men' no less), he just goes missing in games far too much. I agree that center would be a better position for him, but not ahead of either of the centers who played today.

I won't bag Michaels because Teke will get upset (jks mate ) but needless to say there were a few aspects of the team's performance which seem to get repeated week in week out.

Im not sure if it's the players, the coaching, the bounce of the ball... but you'd think we can't go much longer without some changes. A few guys in NYC and our Feeder teams are really pushing for selection imo (Russell, Hunt, Barba). We could do much worse than jumping out of the moving car, when the alternative is closing our eyes and hoping it doesn't crash
    Last edited by K2G; 05-05-13 at 05:00 PM. Reason: in parragraphs as subtley requested

1. Crap
    2. Crap
    3. Crap
    4. Crap
    Etc
    Etc

Go Titans
    lol'd