Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Anyone saying Ryan James gives away to many penalties must not have been watching the same game that penalty he got for manner ing tackling him while he had the ball was a joke, he's vein. Targeted by the refs and Dave Taylor's spear?? Please!! He barely went past horizontal! And have the refs forgotten that Shaun Johnsons tap forward is a knock on? We were harshly dealt with by sub par refs

Quote Originally Posted by Newcastle Knights Fan View Post
    Greg Bird is a grub
    I thought we had finally pissed you off our forum, alas the ******** just keeps surfacing like a pimple on the **** of society.
    Take a break and join another forum where your constant knocking is warranted. Unfortunately for us you keep logging in... Piss off cuzzy bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Are we ever going to complain about Gordon again?
    Not if he scores a double against the Dragoons
    #itaintweaktospeak

QLD Cup

Not sure about tactics but is it usual when attacking the line to have three individual hit ups before putting on any sort of play then try to score on the 4th and 5th tackle? It seemed to me that's what they were doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Not sure about tactics but is it usual when attacking the line to have three individual hit ups before putting on any sort of play then try to score on the 4th and 5th tackle? It seemed to me that's what they were doing?
    They do not have 1 set play to use.

With AB off the field we had to rely on second phase and force
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Not if he scores a double against the Dragoons
    After 3 try assists for Micheals. He only has to be safe to be 100% better IMO.
    Last NZ try had Steve standing on the try line to make a tackle.
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Really happy with Ioane debut. Thought he was extremely solid

if i see Michaels in a jersey next week im going to go give carty a gob full , i have a torn acl and i can jump and defend better then that princess hesus bloody christ.. rant over

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

I do like the extra bit of aggression James brings to the pack, both in attack and defence, but he does have a habit of giving away silly penalties at bad times

So we e got rid of debt, have a functioning CEO, a decent squad, new assistant coaches and got rid of princey and champion due to their bad influence...

We are running out of things to blame other than the actual issue.

On a positive note. Great to see Idris fit and keen. He's 100% better than last year. Also, Greg Bird is our best player week after week and again today. Until our supercoacb put him into the halves anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    I thought we had finally pissed you off our forum, alas the ******** just keeps surfacing like a pimple on the **** of society.
    Take a break and join another forum where your constant knocking is warranted. Unfortunately for us you keep logging in... Piss off cuzzy bro...
    Funny how Newcastle fans wanted Bird to sign with them
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

zillman: had no support play at all and poor positioning in defence in many occasions
    micheals: he has no idea where he should be in defence and offers nothing in attack
    taka: ran sideways way too much but pretty solid
    idris: run in way to much but needs space
    when given the ball
    don: I don't know why people think he is better than Gordon
    he struggled defensively coming in to tackle the ball carrier
    and didn't make the tackle even once
    sezer: the 40/20s were beautiful but other than that he made poor choices on last tackle and got found out on the inside from rushing up a couple of times
    kelly: again made poor decisions on last tackle,
    Douglas: gave us next to no go foward
    falloon: apart from that kick we missed his injection and should have started with irwin
    bailey: is lacking something this year but I thought he had his best game with his extra effort on kick chase
    bird: pass the bloody ball tries to hard he needs to let others in the team have a go specifically our centers
    mini: trying hard but hardly saw him at all,forgot he was even playing
    myles:offered nothin at all and hasn't all season
    ioane: was defending most of the time he was on but looked good just ran straight which is what we need
    Taylor: played really well except for a couple of stupid errors and penalties but we had no other option in attack except give it to Taylor
    James: liked the aggression but he does some silly things in games and didn't run the ball hard in attack
    irwin: solid without doing anything special
    overall: we were very poor we didn't deserve to be in that game sezer with two good kicks and a couple of lucky plays.micheals should not be I first grade and we really missed Gordon and mead and how management continues to support the style of play carty is bringing is beyond me and surely we should at least be saying to carty that we need some attacking moves.we were just out enthused
    for most of the match I am getting tired of watching the same game over and over from the titans with no expectations of it improving.we really need to learn to attack through the back line if we want any chance of making the 8 let alone winning a premiership. hopefully we can pick up the performance for next week
    go the titans

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Fanatic View Post
    zillman: had no support play at all and poor positioning in defence in many occasions
    micheals: he has no idea where he should be in defence and offers nothing in attack
    taka: ran sideways way too much but pretty solid
    idris: run in way to much but needs space
    when given the ball
    don: I don't know why people think he is better than Gordon
    he struggled defensively coming in to tackle the ball carrier
    and didn't make the tackle even once
    sezer: the 40/20s were beautiful but other than that he made poor choices on last tackle and got found out on the inside from rushing up a couple of times
    kelly: again made poor decisions on last tackle,
    Douglas: gave us next to no go foward
    falloon: apart from that kick we missed his injection and should have started with irwin
    bailey: is lacking something this year but I thought he had his best game with his extra effort on kick chase
    bird: pass the bloody ball tries to hard he needs to let others in the team have a go specifically our centers
    mini: trying hard but hardly saw him at all,forgot he was even playing
    myles:offered nothin at all and hasn't all season
    ioane: was defending most of the time he was on but looked good just ran straight which is what we need
    Taylor: played really well except for a couple of stupid errors and penalties but we had no other option in attack except give it to Taylor
    James: liked the aggression but he does some silly things in games and didn't run the ball hard in attack
    irwin: solid without doing anything special
    overall: we were very poor we didn't deserve to be in that game sezer with two good kicks and a couple of lucky plays.micheals should not be I first grade and we really missed Gordon and mead and how management continues to support the style of play carty is bringing is beyond me and surely we should at least be saying to carty that we need some attacking moves.we were just out enthused
    for most of the match I am getting tired of watching the same game over and over from the titans with no expectations of it improving.we really need to learn to attack through the back line if we want any chance of making the 8 let alone winning a premiership. hopefully we can pick up the performance for next week
    go the titans

Wow that's easily the most negative post I've ever seen.

If we don't start winning from next week or the week after then i will kiss this season goodbye as our run home will be very very difficult and we won't have any momentum with us then.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year