Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    QLD Cup

Score line once again disguises a very poor performance against a team that gave plenty of opportunities for a win

Well that was a pretty pathetic effort despite it looking close on the scoreboard at the end. Slow and confused service from dummy half, little go forward up the middle and Bird kicking. Usually the recipe for a loss.
    I read in the paper this week that Ryan James said that giving away three penalties a week is not good enough. Well he gave away his usual lot of dumb penalties this week and didn't do much else. I certainly do not see what others do in him.

Idris carved up on Supercoach, 133 points! Lucky I've got him in my team.

We were lucky there because we didn't deserve to be that close in the end. But we certainly were ripped off because that Johnson try was defiantly not a try and that video referee should be dropped.

That was painful to watch.

Zillman, Michaels need to be dropped. Carty...... has till end of year max to turn things around starting with his selections.

Ioane, Idris, Sezer were fantastic i thought. Taylor was unstoppable for a few minutes.

Your kidding about James surely.
    We were about to be flogged by 50 before he came on and changed the game with good first contact and dominating the ruck.

Check the stats for how many offloads the warriors did before he took the field
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Junior

Can we still buy Dugan? I don't care if he is a ********, we needed someone like him at fullback to actually do something.

Rumours are that he may be with the drag queens against us next week

Jamal had an alright game, but I'm sick of seeing him run across the field half the time doing nothing. He's huge he just needs to run straight.

Junior

James was good and passionate, he just needs to control it a bit.. He was also heavily targeted by refs IMO..

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by GCTitans View Post
    Jamal had an alright game, but I'm sick of seeing him run across the field half the time doing nothing. He's huge he just needs to run straight.
    I'm not a fan of it either but he only does it because they run out of room when doing second man plays down his edge, it usually comes down to the fullback to give him that space he isn't getting.

Best part if the game was the boys never gave up which is something that would've happened in the past, Bird & Idris were brilliant Taylor & James just behind them but Sezars kicking game was sensational.

Unhappy we lost but not too disappointed over all.

Kelly looks to only have concussion.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Can we still buy Dugan? I don't care if he is a ********
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Your kidding about James surely.
    We were about to be flogged by 50 before he came on and changed the game with good first contact and dominating the ruck.

Check the stats for how many offloads the warriors did before he took the field
    No I'm not. I think he is slow, lumbering and ill disciplined. That's just my view and I hope he proves me wrong.
    I probably should not comment about a game straight after it - that game in particular really gave me the sh**s. I agree with others about the contributions of Sezer and Jamal.

Are we ever going to complain about Gordon again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Taylor has to start and should play long minutes, mini to go and Ridge back aswell.
    Myles
    Falloon
    Douglas
    Bird
    Taylor
    Ridge

Bench/ioane,Bailey,James, Irwin
    Backs should be tweaked
    Rankin (who is a genuine fullback)
    Gordon
    Zilman
    Idris