Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I missed the pre pressed thing. Can u elaborate more mate. Sounds like something ill be pissed at too.
    It is post 281 mate.

Ahh Well.. we've been here before 'n if you're a loyal supporter, you'll do what the remaining players will do. And that's pick yourself 'n dust yourself off 'n prepare for next weeks clash.

Only thing I can ask of the Coaching Staff is to not rush the injured Lads back. And as others have stated, keep most of our players playing their usual positions, and avoid major reshuffles in future, if there's a injury. Because it clearly throws everything out of kilter with the Lads. Hopefully the Coaching Staff learnt some valuable lessons last Friday night. It's disappointing to see all the effort put into promoting this Local Derby and to see Supporters turn out en masse for it. Just to see all our aspirations get shot down in flames. Due to what transpired behind the scenes Friday afternoon onwards.

Forget the Top 4 for 2013, just regroup our injured players as they come back on board in preparation of the games, come post-Origin, and salvage what we can of this year. We might have to be content of falling into the Top 8 (if we're fortunate to do so, towards the end of the season). In reality, it's a bit of a stretch to think we are worthy of the Top 4, come September.

The First 4 Rounds were inspiring. But as I've been saying all along. We'd have a better indication of what direction our season will go after Round 6. The Parramatta Mob must have a smile from ear to ear in anticipation of this Week's Match up.
    Last edited by Toads; 07-04-13 at 08:07 AM.

Hi gang. Sorry took so long to check in.

The build up to the Derby was the best in years and we all felt pretty confident even without Sezer. But it didn't work that way. It's so painful and humiliating to get thumped by the Broncos. One of the things I basically demand is to beat the Broncos.

I think the build up and focus on us really suited the Broncos.

Mead for me was our stand out and bravely took many takes and suffered lots of treatment. Looked like a real fullback to me, I wanna see him in #1 next week. I wish we just brought in Rankin or Henry straight into 6.

Definitely need to give both Albert and Kelly a couple weeks. So I'd go Falloon at 9, Srama at half and Henry.

I thought we really had this one but we just couldnt get any momentum or flow. Some promising signs in the first half. And Kelly's epic epic solo try. The chip and chase, my all time favourite Rugby League move.

Savage to lose to the Super League bastards. But vengence is not far away, we will beat them at Lang Park, the home fo Rugby League. The ground the Broncos abandoned in 1993, it's not their home.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Whoever said they are worried about Origin time. I agree with that as well.

As C Whiz said, or was it Titus. We got ahead of ourselves and yep, I got sucked into the hype. I guess we forgot how fragile we are in the halves and just like that we were left with a single point of attack and then in the 73rd minute basically none.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I would like to add how much we missed Ridge on that right side defence ... that exposed Kelly and turning Idris is like turning, dare I say it, the Titanic.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I would like to add how much we missed Ridge on that right side defence ... that exposed Kelly and turning Idris is like turning, dare I say it, the Titanic.
    they missed DT more on that side at the start. He is very quick off the line and makes good decisions in defence.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Also, for all of our poor play, with 20 to go it was 16-12 and anybody's game.

We just we tired and got lapped at the end, similar to last year when we weren't as fit.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Also, for all of our poor play, with 20 to go it was 16-12 and anybody's game.

We just we tired and got lapped at the end, similar to last year when we weren't as fit.
    Too right...it was the forward rotation that killed us...we're a big side and needed to have more on the bench.

I'm not with the calls to have Strama at 7...I don't doubt his ability to play there but more worried about the lack of organising around the ruck if you shift him out.
    Falloon runs hard once we have momentum but our sets seem to break down when Strama is off.

Strama is our best 9 and should play 80 mins.
    As for our halves...we have feeder clubs for a reason, if we don't use these players here, then what is the point of having them?

Well i have finally calmed down now and its monday morning......

Anyway watched the game again and the first half wasn't that bad , we kept withthem , second half went to pieces when alby went off it got worse. Bird belongs in the back row, One good game at 5/8 in origin does not make him a 5/8. Hopefully Sezer will be back next week. How did Rankin go today , anyone go see the game? We just need someone to hold the fort while Alby recovers. I agree with everyone else Srama Needs the full 80Min he is our best Hooker. The trys the Donkeys got were to easy, really bad reads on the edges, we need to fix that **** fast.

Hopefully we get a win against Parra. I cant see them being easy either.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Everyone is on the money.

One injury should weaken one spot, not all of a sudden you have half a dozen players out of position to cover that one spot.

I've never been a fan of dual hookers, and when your team is down to two rotation forwards, it's time to ditch it and bring in another forward.

I wonder how many of our players waiting in the wings will snap up any contract offered because they can see they will never get a shot in first grade at the Titans, even if the person ahead of them is injured.

My prediction is Bird 6, Srama 7, with Mini and O'Dwyer on the bench.

And for us to cop another flogging.

+1 Steve ... I am not looking forward to this week at all. We had a great chance to increase attendance and blew it; we had a great chance to nail our arch rivals and blew it; and, we had a great chance to show the club that by persevering you can reap the rewards and blew it. Instead we dished up the same ole same ole.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I always watch the replay before I vote in the player of the year thread, but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch this game. I might just have to vote from the live match for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    I always watch the replay before I vote in the player of the year thread, but I haven't been able to bring myself to watch this game. I might just have to vote from the live match for once.
    I had it on IQ. I deleted it. Too much pain.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I watched it & then deleted it just incase my thoughts would've changed but they didn't
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I deleted it prior to watching it as well...