Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Chalky to be bench utility? Or go with 4 mega forwards and bring mini in?
    I can't believe Chalky is ahead of Mini in the first place.
    I only saw a small amount of the game and saw O'Dwyer give away two penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    I can't believe Chalky is ahead of Mini in the first place.
    I only saw a small amount of the game and saw O'Dwyer give away two penalties.
    same, I don't think he got many minutes though
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

It's not about being ahead or not, it's about what carty wants. He might want pure size, but I think he will go for a utility to cover a few spots.

Not saying I agree with that though...

4 games in and Taylor is solid as. Getting the metres, intimidating his opponents and basically no errors/penalties
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Does anyone know what's wrong with srama

Quote Originally Posted by hatchy84 View Post
    Does anyone know what's wrong with srama
    unconfirmed reports it is just a scare. A burner
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

End of 2011 when Ben Ross said falloon was better than Isaac Luke I was excited last year did nothing but this year living up to that with me. MOM in my opinion today he was fantastic only great teams can play poor and win I think we did that today exciting times ahead looking forward to bird Myles or Jamal to smash prince next week bet the cat doesn't even run at the line

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Srama eager for battle of nines

iSelect Gold Coast Titans hooker Matt Srama is looking forward to the battle of the Number 9s when he comes up against dynamic Penrith hookers Kevin Kingston and James Segeyaro at Centrebet Stadium on Sunday.

Srama rates the Penrith hooking duo as two of the best in the business, with Sunday?s clash to provide a stern test for he and in-form Titans hooking partner Beau Falloon.

?I follow most of the hookers and they?re probably two of the best in James (Segeyaro) and Kevin Kingston,?? said Srama.

?They?re really high class players and I?ve got a lot of respect for them so hopefully Beau and I can get the wood on them and play to our potential.

?Penrith are going strongly this year. They came back really well against the Rabbitohs ? they?ve got a lot of attacking strike and have a lot of size in the middle so we?re going to have to be on our A game and prepare really well.??

Srama and Falloon have enjoyed a strong start to the year themselves, with the duo providing an effective one-two punch over the 80 minutes during the opening three rounds of 2013.

Srama said he was also enjoying working closely with the club?s new halves pairing of Albert Kelly and Aidan Sezer, with those results on display in consecutive wins over Canberra and Manly.

?It?s been really good. I?m enjoying playing alongside Aidan and Albert, they?ve come a long way and they?re only still 21 and 22 years of age so there?s a lot of enthusiasm with their youth so it?s a really good balance across our team,?? he said.

The Titans have enjoyed the luxury of fielding the same 17-man squad for their opening three clashes but have had to make some adjustments ahead of the Penrith clash, with both Ashley Harrison (concussion) and Brad Takairangi (hamstring) ruled out through injury.

However, Srama said the Titans? depth was strong enough to counter for their absence with experienced pair Luke O?Dwyer and Steve Michaels promoted to the 17-man squad.

?That?s probably the best thing about our squad this year, the depth we?ve got,?? he said.

?If someone gets injured we know we?ve got a high class player coming into the squad. It?s a great headache for Cartwright to have.??

http://www.titans.com.au/

Again another great performance from our two hookers Falloon is a genious at slowing down that play the ball around the ruck with his tackling style and they were both very nifty our of dummy half, great try assist by Srama and he made a mountain of tackles as well

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    It's not about being ahead or not, it's about what carty wants. He might want pure size, but I think he will go for a utility to cover a few spots.

Not saying I agree with that though...
    I rather a drop ball here and there...over stupid penalties and poor decision making.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchy84 View Post
    End of 2011 when Ben Ross said falloon was better than Isaac Luke I was excited last year did nothing but this year living up to that with me. MOM in my opinion today he was fantastic only great teams can play poor and win I think we did that today exciting times ahead looking forward to bird Myles or Jamal to smash prince next week bet the cat doesn't even run at the line
    It was the best I have seen from Beau, I thought Bird just shaded him but those 2 were pretty good
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Dave said mansour is the hardest bloke to tackle in the comp.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Interesting, Most will say Inglis is the hardest to tackle.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    He did a great job of it, there was a couple of crushing hits in the first half
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Simply put: absolutely loved Gordons try!
    Aiming for the title farthest away fan