Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I don't think Bailey has quite accepted he is not the captain
    So true.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    So true.
    He loves the quick tap. Haha
    Costs us 30+ meters each time but I love it
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    He loves the quick tap. Haha
    Costs us 30+ meters each time but I love it
    And helping the ref make some decisions.
    Best ever was when he was pointing to the sticks for a 10 point lead!

That was a good tough win but I'm curious to know if Rat Rogers has been secretly coaching Bails & Douglas as they both thought they were playing 5/8 at different stages but it maybe they are watching the Worlds Biggest 5/8 putting in chips behind the line & thinking they should get in on the act

Don't fret about Michaels he was keeping the centre spot warm , Taka will Definatly be playing Friday night

Thought James,Kelly,Idris & Sezar were just behind Birdy for best on the park but as Toads said Falloon is getting better each week & it's more than likely he will be wearing the 9 next week with Srama copping an injury to his shoulder on his last pass of the game
    #itaintweaktospeak

It would be a shame if we lose Srama for the match against the Broncos as the Srama/Falloon double act is great foil for our big BOPPERS!

Another look at this game without the emotion of the win will change a few opinions I think ... we won and that's great but gee we were far from convincing against a lower ranked team.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Another look at this game without the emotion of the win will change a few opinions I think ... we won and that's great but gee we were far from convincing against a lower ranked team.
    I don't think anyone thought we played that good to be honest. I thought they could have rolled us in the 2 nd half.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Good to see us get the 2 points this week. Kevin Gordon certainly has not lost his flash. We are a much better team when he is on the field. Let's hope Matt's injury is not to serious.

Quote Originally Posted by a flash of gordon View Post
    Good to see us get the 2 points this week. Kevin Gordon certainly has not lost his flash. We are a much better team when he is on the field. Let's hope Matt's injury is not to serious.
    how many times can a ball fall on the ground and he just swoops in and runs 100, then the ball just dribbles along the ground horribly for Michaels and he makes a meal of it
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Good win but scrappy and alot of errors, highlight for me was Birds try LOL. No defense what so ever form the black cats. Bird keeps getting better every game, i have been impressed with his form.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Titans go three straight in Penrith
    Adam Gardini
    Sunday 31 March 2013 6:08 PM

The iSelect Gold Coast Titans have regitered their third straight win with a 28-10 victory over Penrith at Centrebet Stadium today.

Built on another strong defensive effort, the Titans held the Panthers scoreless for the opening 40 minutes to lead 12-0 at halftime before going on with the job in the second half.

The Panthers did launch a second half fightback and got to within eight points of the Titans but were unable to convert their scoring opportunities into points as the Titans defence held strong time and time again.

The home side scored two tries through Wes Naiqama and Tom Humble, the latter coming off an 80m runaway intercept try against the run of play.

Two late tries to Titans winger Kevin Gordon sealed the victory and extended the final winining marging out to 18 points.

The victory gave the Titans three straight wins heading into Friday night's local derby blockbuster against the Brisbane Broncos at Skilled Park.

The Titans opened the scoring through tries to Greg Bird and David Mead, with Aidan Sezer nailing both conversions to give the visitors a 12-0 halftime lead.

The Panthers hit back through Naiqama to reduce the margin to 12-4 but Titans centre Steve Michaels gave the Gold Coasters some breathing space with a try in his 50th game for the club.

However, the home side refused to go away and launched a fightback when Humble scored an intercept try against the run of play.

Gordon's two tries at the death though but the nail in the coffin to mark the club's first win on the road so far in 2013.

GOLD COAST TITANS 28 (K Gordon 2, G Bird, D Mead, S Michaels tries; A Sezer 4 goals) defeated PENRITH PANTHERS 10 (W Naiqama, T Humbles tries; W Naiqama goal).
    #itaintweaktospeak

I would not swap our wingers for any others in the competition. Every player makes mistakes after all they are only human.
    2013 Year of The Titans

I think the amount of offloading by the panthers made it look alot scrappier, and the defensive effort was still there to keep them to 10. All in all a good result IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Comments like these (and I agree with you) show just how much we have come this season. Can anyone honestly think these sort of comments would have been made after any win last year. Last year we would have copped any win, particularly by 18 points, and not cared how the team played.
    This year our expectations are higher but I reckon it is a good sign that a team plays badly and wins well. Premierships are not won in March.
    I also think the guys might have had an eye on the Broncos game next week.

If srama is our for a period, I'm really glad we have had falloon in the team.

He's been building each week and was arguably MOM today, and him wearing the 9 will just be a matter of him playing 80 minutes.

The team are also more familiar with his play having played 4 games straight together...

I hope srama is back soon as possible, but its not the death blow it might have been in the past.

Chalky to be bench utility? Or go with 4 mega forwards and bring mini in?