Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    So... Sunday is Paddy's day.... And Canberra are the green machine....
    What are you gonna do Shamus? I guess you can always just wear a big Guinness hat.

Just went and looked at the Raiders forum and the majority of them are backing us to win by 13+ (yes, there is even a poll)

Any members wanting to get some mates to match cheap check this out

Mates Rates for Members

Calling all members - bring your mates to the footy this weekend for just $10! This is your last chance to encourage your friends and families to join up as Titans Members and secure prizes for yourself as part of the 2013 Titans Member draft!

http://portal.rlcrm.com.au/CRMPortal...%20v%20Raiders
    #itaintweaktospeak

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Just quickly a big thanks to david may who sat with the away legion for the whole match at cronulla lets do it all again in penrith in 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Any members wanting to get some mates to match cheap check this out

Mates Rates for Members

Calling all members - bring your mates to the footy this weekend for just $10! This is your last chance to encourage your friends and families to join up as Titans Members and secure prizes for yourself as part of the 2013 Titans Member draft!

http://portal.rlcrm.com.au/CRMPortal...%20v%20Raiders
    That is a brilliant deal and reckonises that the Members have a pretty good idea who are Titans supporters and former Members.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Cronulla after a week of turmoil. Raiders after a media dominated week, and maybe playing manly week 3 who also might be the centre if huge dramas... Every week we are getting the team fighting for survival / respect...

So we should harden-up and stick it right to them ... I suggest we should hoist an effigy of a raider and burn it ... no more Mr. Niceguy! ... we don't need to play on emotion just play to our ability.

The ticket initiative is excellent.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Speaking of tickets, a couple of mates went online to buy tickets today but didn't because the Ticketek web site did not have a seating plan of Skilled Park. They went to an agency and bought them there. I just checked and sure enough the seating plan is not there although it has been there in past years.
    Most like us know where the bays are at Skilled but many first time buyers would obviously have no clue. I hope this gets fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Speaking of tickets, a couple of mates went online to buy tickets today but didn't because the Ticketek web site did not have a seating plan of Skilled Park. They went to an agency and bought them there. I just checked and sure enough the seating plan is not there although it has been there in past years.
    Most like us know where the bays are at Skilled but many first time buyers would obviously have no clue. I hope this gets fixed.
    yeah mate, when i was buying my memberhsip, which is grouped into other friends, i wanted to try get a sense of where it was in the stadium and it was hard to find. and i had found it easily in the past. definitely something to look into

Almost my time boys, don't worry you will see the gladiator there in full paint work in the coming weeks

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    What are you gonna do Shamus? I guess you can always just wear a big Guinness hat.
    The only thing Irish about me is what I get up to on a daily basis.
    As for the Guinness hat, maybe for a bet.
    As for the Guinness itself.......:boo: Not my cup of tea so to speak. I would need a knife and fork to drink it!

....and I would probably $hit thru the eye of a needle next day.

.........anyone eating dinner?

I got a great feeling about this game. Hopefully we smash em in front of a good crowd.

SMH: Gold Coast Titans v Canberra Raiders

Skilled Park, Gold Coast, Sunday 2.00pm (AEDT, 1pm local)

Last meeting: Round 19 2012 - Titans 38 bt Raiders 26 at Canberra Stadium
    Head-to-head: Played 12 Titans 7 Raiders 5
    Referees: Adam Devcich, Henry Perenara
    TV: Live, FoxSports 1
    TAB Sportsbet: Titans $1.45 Raiders $2.45
    FootyTab: Raiders +6.5

Michael Chammas writes: The Titans were arguably the best losing side of round one. They produced a gutsy display against the Cronulla Sharks in an emotion-charged match at Shark Stadium. They were willing to get in the grind and match it with the Sharks forwards, but lacked the strike power out wide to land the killer blow.

The Albert Kelly-Aidan Sezer halves combination showed plenty of promise and will only get better with time. It?s unclear what effect the indefinite suspensions of Josh Dugan and Blake Ferguson will have on the Raiders, but there?s no doubting the ability of Dugan?s replacement. Reece Robinson?s performances filling in for Dugan in the past have been impressive and it?s unlikely the Raiders will lose too much at the back without their representative No.1.

AAP writes: It was always going to be difficult for the Titans facing an emotional and fired-up Cronulla in round one, but they showed enough in patches to suggest they will be an improved side this year. The Raiders are in disarray after standing down key players Blake Ferguson and Josh Dugan this week for more off-field shenanigans.

Good trial form had given the Green Machine plenty of confidence in their season opener against Penrith. But the insipid performance at Centrebet Stadium saw the Panthers ease to a 32-10 win. The loss of the pair is a blow and another poor display at Skilled Stadium will be a tough pill to swallow for coach David Furner.

Key: Both sides have giant packs, but can the Raiders keep the giant Dave Taylor, who scored a try on debut, in check?

TITANS: William Zillman, Kevin Gordon, Brad Takairangi, Jamal Idris, David Mead, Aidan Sezer, Albert Kelly, Luke Douglas, Matt Srama, Nate Myles, Greg Bird, Ben Ridge, Ashley Harrison. Interchange: Dave Taylor, Luke Bailey, Ryan James, Beau Falloon, Luke O'Dwyer (one to be omitted).

RAIDERS: Reece Robinson, Sandor Earl, Jarrod Croker, Jack Wighton, Edrick Lee, Josh McCrone (capt), Sam Williams, David Shillington (capt), Shaun Berrigan, Dane Tilse, Josh Papalii, Joel Thompson, Shaun Fensom. Interchange: Matt McIlwrick, Joel Edwards, Brett White, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, Mark Nicholls (one to be omitted).

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rugb...#ixzz2NXfHNf8q
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The axing of Dugan and Ferguson won't create the emotion we saw at the Sharks, but the rest of the team will be a lot happier, so we might see them playing a lot better than they did last week!

Hopefully we've worked on finishing sets and not panicking on the 5th.

Reece robinson is a good FB replacement for them but we should win it pretty easy.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).