Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    good ball aye.

My first game at skilled for yrs and thoroughly enjoyed it
    Great stuff mate did Mr may catch up with you. He was stoked you were coming
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    Great stuff mate did Mr may catch up with you. He was stoked you were coming
    blnah didn't catch up but will another time. Bought my nephew along who now wants to go again...argh

I just wanna drink and be rowdy not look after kids who keep asking to drive the 4 wheel bike around the stadium
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    we beat the cows 18-0 last years first round
    Also beat Storm 18-0 at Origin time
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Even better, Raiders have injuries, might look at a 24+ win now. I am considering 30 points on the board a pass mark today. Anything less isn't really good enough IMO. And I also see no reason we can't hold them scoreless, or at least stop them crossing. This should be todays objective. Post 30, keep them out.
    Nice effort mate
    #itaintweaktospeak

Thought that was a very pleasing effort & nice to See Karnage even enjoyed the match

Great games from almost the entire squad , Big Jamma was awesome along with Kelly,Sezar,Bird with James & Taylor fantastic off the bench

Much better kicking game from Sezar & I think big Takarangi looks like a star in the making.

The crowd was pathetic but it was against the worst supported team in the comp & it was 35deg so I would hope we will get 18-20k for the Manly game next week.

Winning something that has been a long time coming
    #itaintweaktospeak

Interesting to hear Carty's thoughts on Taylor being behind ridge during the post match press conference. Loved the line "They only run once at Ridge"

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Thought that was a very pleasing effort & nice to See Karnage even enjoyed the match

Great games from almost the entire squad , Big Jamma was awesome along with Kelly,Sezar,Bird with James & Taylor fantastic off the bench

Much better kicking game from Sezar & I think big Takarangi looks like a star in the making.

The crowd was pathetic but it was against the worst supported team in the comp & it was 35deg so I would hope we will get 18-20k for the Manly game next week.

Winning something that has been a long time coming

yeah crowd was weak, but i am a diehard, and i was questioning whether it was worth it, crazy hot, so much respect for both teams playing in that. although claiming it was 12,000 is laughable... would have barley been 8k

taka absolutley looked a world above last week, and i thought he was decent then. with the sort of confidence that a match like today brings, he could be right behind alby as our x factor 'something from nothing player'.

also, still on Alby, we were all concerned that Sezer would have too much load to bear this year and teams would shut him down, but Alby is the perfect foil, and DCE / Foran quality combo is on the horizon.

Loved alot about today, but agree Meady didnt have his best day. MEa don any other day cashes in and gets 3 or 4 tries even. i Dont think anything of it, he is one of our most consistent and hasnt had a bad game in my memory since forever.

Birdman played so tough in this heat. Embarrased the Canberra forwards imo.

Junior

Phew! What a scorcher! Had a great day but had to retreat to the Southern stand at half time. That heat was oppressive and the likes of Kelly and Birdy showed big hearts with their commitment...what a captain's knock. Matt Srama impressive on and off the paddock with his diplomatic answers to questions about Princey on ABC radio. Go Titans! I think we'll be third on ladder..just sayin lol.

yeah byron, we will be sat on fourth after this round if souths win.

theres a tonne of teams all on the same points, but it is a nice thought to see them high, and for and against is always handy to have in ur favour.

early string of wins and we can entrench ourselves there.

History is made, to date that is our highest winning margin. The defense this side is showing is the best of any titans side to date.

Albert Kelly is going to turn out to be the buy of the year. Scott who?? This kid is 10 times the player that hack is.

Dave Taylor came on the field like a man on a mission. I haven't see n him run that hard in a while and he was the first to every kick chase.

Backl line structure looked to be much better, although anyone see Kelly looking for a second man play to Zilly on a number of occasions and he was not there. It was a great effort all round and still lack a bit of polish at times, but can't be too disappointed in a 36 - nil scoreline.

The thing for me was 36-0

And we can only get better
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

One thing that Jamal impressed me with today. Is he kept that silly little step that he usually starts his run with, to a minimum. A bloke of his size isn't fooling anyone. All he has to do is pull the ball into his chest and run straight at the opposition. Once he busts thru, then begin to look around to offload.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    yeah crowd was weak, but i am a diehard, and i was questioning whether it was worth it, crazy hot, so much respect for both teams playing in that. although claiming it was 12,000 is laughable... would have barley been 8k
    Certainly right with the crowd DB. 12k is approaching half full at Skilled and it was nowhere near that. Your call of 8k was about right. It does no one any good to inflate crowds so lets leave that to the Suns and the Reds (they put up 26,000 last night when it was 15,000 tops).
    Winning will get the crowds back, but 2k or 20k, I will be there.

Guys don't forget any crowd on the eastern stand was under the bleachers trying not to die

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Ha!!! I enjoy most matches, its just that I usually want more. Even today I wanted more - I made the 40 points call at only 18-0 so when Taka dropped it with the line wide open I was p!ssed!!

Seriously though, the form through that Panthers - Raiders game looks absolutely awful after the result at Campbelltown so we really shouldn't get too carried away with this result. The Sea Eagles will be a real acid test this coming Saturday.