Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

I missed something.
    Why are we replacing our winger?
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

A loss always hurts a bit but I thought on the whole we were looking promising. Sezer took responsibility well, although it was a shame to see the pressure get to him with that conversion.
    Kelly defended like a champ and looked dangerous when he went to the line. We need to be using our halves more and looking for options that get the ball wider than it currently is. Zillman and KG also need to stay on Taka's shoulder whenever he has the ball. He can offload anything.

Mead to fullback needs to be an option. Zillman doesn't bring anything. Sorry to put it so bluntly.

I'm just happy to have a halfback that can tackle
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Same 17 will get the job done next week.

Taylor in for ridge harro to bench ridge lock

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Here here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    You're not wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    You're not wrong..

That's a photo worthy of my first avatar change if I've ever seen one!

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Agreed titanic. Gordon looked a bit weak and not too useful. He looks quite slight too.if it continues for several rounds, I'm not sure who comes in though. Don? Matt Russell?
    Next week's game burkeigh bears v seagulls will be interesting .ro see if all Titans castaways in both sides can put pressure on the incumbents.Mead this year will be exceptional we need to give him quality ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    Next week's game burkeigh bears v seagulls will be interesting .ro see if all Titans castaways in both sides can put pressure on the incumbents.Mead this year will be exceptional we need to give him quality ball.
    reading my post u quoted again again, it was prolly a bit of an overshoot after a tight frustrating loss. KG was solid, but we will need more from him moving forwards. hope he and Taka can get a good combo going.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    That's a photo worthy of my first avatar change if I've ever seen one!
    Looks great!

Just watched highlights and only saw two tries from two kicks.
    Was there any line breaks or overlaps created by the Titans?

Anybody who is happy with tonight's performance was happy with where we finished last year and was happy with the boring forward orientated play that we have dished up for the past two failures of seasons.

We have an outstanding pack of forwards and a young pair of halves that have all the potential in the world but we will not be moving up the ladder so long as we continue with the same stale and predictable attacking structures that have failed us for the past two seasons!!

Albert Kelly could be a superstar of the competition playing behind our forwards but there is absolutely ZERO structure around him. He was so fast with ball and so brave in defence but it was like he was playing a lone hand. Sezar too has so much potential but he will be wasted with Cartwright's constipated vision of the game bogging him down.

When the game was there to be won in the second half Dave Taylor, after bulldozing through defenders twice, ran to the line one out?!?!?! Where was the support? Where was the evidence that Cartwright had planned for Taylor's introduction and organised a structure around it?!

Somebody described the loss as promising?!?!?! What was promising about it?? We lost to a team that only managed 12 points!!

Was it the attacking set plays that looked promising?? There weren't any!

Was it our ability to fluently spread the ball to the flanks and create space for our wingers who have speed to burn that looked promising?? That did not happen on one single occasion!!

Was it the options our halves had when we attacked their line??

I could go on and on.

We have a good enough list to be a power house in this competition but it is all for naught while Cartwright dishes up the some stale rubbish that has been a proven failure since 2011. Next week will tell us a lot. A Panthers team that is genuinely well coached put 32 points through the Raiders today and we get them in the same time slot next week. The Panthers have an infinitely inferior squad to us and right now we are probably 60-40 to even win the game against the Raiders. Parramatta also has a much worse squad than we do and they did what a John Cartwright coached team has never done in his entire career - scored 40 points!! They are better coached than we are. Simple.

Mr May, you receive a lot of pats on the back around here and rightfully so. You have done a great job re-establishing the Titans as a brand but if you are not looking at coaching solutions in the short term you are dooming us to another failed year. We started 1-7 last year (from memory, correct me if I'm wrong) we simply cannot afford that sort of start again as there is absolutely no way back from such a start.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Just watched highlights and only saw two tries from two kicks.
    Was there any line breaks or overlaps created by the Titans?
    Yes.

Junior Titan

My thoughts are competition for every position is vital.To have the young fellas playing well in our two feeder clubs is of great importance .Tonight we showed good signs for the future.