The final squads for the CC and MM cups for 2013 were announced on Monday. For the first time, there will not be a ?Titans? and other squad from the Gold Coast this year, the players are mixed in together. Some very talented players contracted to the Titans are in the squads. For what it is worth, below are the names of some players worth keeping an eye on. Some surprise omissions from the MM squads, but I will wait to hear the announcement of the NYC squad before noting.

CC:

Ethan Brouwer ? Hooker from the Tweed area. In the Matt Srama mould.
Keanu Dawson ? Second Row, played last year in CC as a 15 year old. Very powerful runner of the football, has great potential.
Keenan Palasia ? Centre, another who played in CC as a 15 year old last year.
Sam Elliot ? second row from St John?s College Woodlawn, like his older brother a hard working backrower.

MM: ( I won?t mention Nathan Wilson and Zac Spring who I have mentioned previously)

Braydon McMahon ? Half, represented Qld in U16 last year. Very good organiser.
Daymeric Pelo ? Front row, also represented Qld in U16?s, very powerful runner. Twin brother Dylan is a talented winger in the squad also.
Anthony Coleman ? Second row, represented AIS in recent European tour. May get a chance at NYC level later in the year, he is that good.
Jack Cook ? Hooker/Half ? Played in CC last year. Nippy ball runner and fearless defensively.
James Iodice ? Front Row ? missed last year due to injury, but is a tough no nonsense forward.
Sam Swift and Max Elliott ? Both second rowers. Both played in CC last year and formed the best second row tandem in the competition. Very good runners on the edge of the ruck with the ability to break tackles.

There are plenty of others, which I will detail over the off season if people wish.