Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Getting a park is a minor mission.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Getting a park is a minor mission.
    Drive your car into the venue itself, step out and say "Deal with it."

It's been mad fun.

Kid and missus have played with animals.

I've met basically the whole team except bitd

It's been mad fun.

Kid and missus have played with animals.

I've met basically the whole team except bitd
    Thats awesome. Go and tell Sezer he should feel honoured to be part of my username and I look forward to retrieving his signature! Whats the vibe like? Get photos!

sorry man couldnt get photos, had three bags and flags and my daughter to keep control of.

The vibe was real good, great weather.

the players all seemed really happy to be out and about. only guy who seemed a bit funny was Beau Champion... sort of looked over my shoulder when i asked for an autograph and signed it then walked off without even looking at me or saying a word...it was hot though, maybe hed been there a few hours and had had enough.

Youll be happy to know Sezer was a real nice guy, happy to chat and all that.

I also liked Mark Ioane. He was really nice, and despite having vouchers for myself and daughter to pick up our memebers kit, he gave me a third one for my wife who isnt a member.

Kev Gordon looks alot leaner this year, and tbh most looked quite fit and ready to roll.

Gordon was king of the kids and playing with water guns and getting soaked, but hes always good value. Albert Kelly seemed popular too.

Met my favourite player Mead too, he was a cool guy also. Him and Ryan James were together and good to talk too.

hope others can give some input when they get home.

Awesome mate, good to see you and the fam enjoyed it.

Might have to take a trip to the gc for next year's one haha

Yeah I thought that Sezer was a really nice bloke. I had a chat to him for about 2-3 minutes getting my members stuff.

Could have clobbered the bloke running around with the water pistol. He got my 8 month old wet in her pram while I was talking to Chris Knell. This was even after Chris had told him to go away.

But overall a great day. Better that last year. The three hour time period is good as well.

Did anyone see David there at all. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Could have clobbered the bloke running around with the water pistol. He got my 8 month old wet in her pram while I was talking to Chris Knell. This was even after Chris had told him to go away.

But overall a great day. Better that last year. The three hour time period is good as well.
    Three hours was good, but god it was hot lol.

Congratulations and thank you to Knelly for organizing this fantastic event. Was a beautiful and well organized morning. Respect.

Big Jamal Idris looked trim and fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Congratulations and thank you to Knelly for organizing this fantastic event. Was a beautiful and well organized morning. Respect.
    Is Chris knell a poster on the forum at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post

The bloke with the water pistol is well known in the Legion & he's a few sandwiches short so don't take anything from it , I saw him spray Carty who took it from him & tried to spray his own players but it back fired

Mead was there apart from Birdy the only bloke I couldn't see was the Rat
    #itaintweaktospeak

Is Chris knell a poster on the forum at all?
    Nope.

Really happy to hear how much fun everyone had today. And thanks for soothe stories. Helps me enjoy what I missed out on.

Anyone get a jersey today?
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER