Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

A nothing article really, but it was exciting to see Dave enthusiastic on the field against the chooks. My favorite play of Dave's that whole game was the dummy and go line break he made which lead to the Taka try. Gus commended DT for putting the big plays away, but i found myself wishing he'd offloaded to a flying Kelly on his outside. I think he will be much improved for us next year.

And on that note, the thought of DT and Idris both in form firing for us is a hell of an exciting one. I really think a more attacking-oriented game-plan / coaching style would work wonders with our squad.

Nothing new said here. But good job on the weekend to big Dave Taylor.

Something changed in the last few weeks from the Coaltrain.

He ran it hard, just like he was expected to from the start, he tackled hard, and best of all, he used those great ball playing skills to throw a few of the best passes at speed I have seen from any Titan for quite some time.

He is still easily frustrated, and still needs to learn about discipline, but for me, he was doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing in the last few games, and that is running hard and getting good ball away, and I hope he keeps building on those skills and that confidence to take it into 2014.

It's the sort of stuff that will see him regain his Origin jersey and help lift us into a top 4 team.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Something changed in the last few weeks from the Coaltrain.
    I thought so too, I just hope whatever it was stays with him, cos I thought this after a couple of mid-season games, but then the wheels seemed to come off again.
    If it sticks, I will be looking forward to a stunner of a season from him next year
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

i feel Taylor is much more disciplined than before. He never drops the ball like he used to.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Why did Dave Taylor only play 25mins on the weekend? Injury or a new rotation?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAVEYDAVE View Post
    Why did Dave Taylor only play 25mins on the weekend? Injury or a new rotation?
    Fat & Lazy
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Fat & Lazy
    Haha, maybe.

Funny how the club/reports keep telling us he is the fittest/leanest he has been for years, and by his own admission he needs to get fitter just to survive in the NRL.

Hard to know what to believe. But I agree with you Pete, I think his football speaks for itself at the moment....

I just dumped his fat **** out of my fantasy team....

the structure of the teams attack is woeful and not playing to any of the outside mens strengths.

You can clearly see the effort he is putting in on the field and I for one like what I see.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

taylor is definitely fitter than before, but the game sped up just as he got there.

He is one of the guys putting in effort i beleive and like Teke said, there is zero structure around setting him or outside guys up.

There are several players who should be in the firing line before him, as far as titans team goes....

for fantasy, dump his ass right quick.