Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nintendo Wii U

hey mate.

im looking at a preowned one for 150 less so (278).

trading in old games and whatnot, ill get it for next to nothing, should i go the extra $150 and get it new? will then come with 140 odd dollars worth of games anyway

it will happen today or tomorrow, im getting excited. i shoud say, i have a PS3 for my serious games like FIFA , Rugby league, battlefield etc and the good modern games like uncharted and the batman series, but i need me some nintendo.

i have made a list of all the virtual games to download and Wii disc to buy to keep a full collection of classics

Isnt trading games a rip off? Could you ebay it for a better deal?

I got mine at launch. But if you can get a 2nd hand one cheap especially with some kind of warranty, why not.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Bought my 8 year old a wiiu in Macau at Christmas ... firstly it's in Japanese so that's a challenge to say the least and secondly we bought Super Mario 3D which is excellent ... the stores in Nanjing will unblock it in about 6 months and then it will accept pirated games
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Isnt trading games a rip off? Could you ebay it for a better deal?

I got mine at launch. But if you can get a 2nd hand one cheap especially with some kind of warranty, why not.
    Trading games is definitely a rip off.

i just trade games that i 100% dont need to play anymore and dont hold any sentimental value, and keep a couple of favourites for the collection.

i ended up going for a new one. slightly better warranty, and with the new gamepad, i wanted it perfectly new and sexy.

going to go hard in the virtual console store to get heaps of cracker old games.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Been playing Smash Bros this week, although not as much as I'd like. Loving it.

Go Megaman! And my old favourite Fox!

My wife has been buying new games on Taobao at very reasonable prices ... this is my son's chance as we wait for the next instalment of the Titans fiasco so my house is full of his mates friggin' around on WiiU.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.