Immortal

Default Titans Juniors selected in AIS squad

Just thought I would let you know, because the Titans have not, that a number of our juniors including Sean Hudson, Nathan Wilson, Anthony Coleman and Kail Hulls have made the AIS squad for their Europe tour. The squad plays five games over there.

Well done boys but very disappointing to Titans management for as usual not telling supporters anything. Doubt I will even bother any more.

thanks mdrew for keeping up and supplying information, and totally agree would be great to see some information from the titans on our juniors, but like you I have given up hope of this happening

Immortal

Nathan Wilson named player of the match in the most recent game on the tour. He is still eligible for U18's but he is a chance to play some NYC later in 2013. This young bloke has played a lot of his junior football at 5/8, but I think that he ends up at half. A very talented footballer.

Really excellent stuff mdrew and I'd bet that there are many among us who would follow the youngsters more closely if we could just get a handle on how they are going and know where to get regular reliable info ... for now you seem to be it, so cheers.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Really excellent stuff mdrew and I'd bet that there are many among us who would follow the youngsters more closely if we could just get a handle on how they are going and know where to get regular reliable info ... for now you seem to be it, so cheers.
    Totally agree couldn't have put it any better

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Happy to post a lot more stuff about our Juniors if you think that it is worth it. Heck I could write articles for the site if it helps generate interest in our future. The question is are people interested?
    Last edited by mdrew; 06-12-12 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Happy to post a lot more stuff about our Juniors if you think that it is worth it. Heck I could write articles for the site if it helps generate interest in our future. The question is are people interested?
    Yes you bet we are. Appreciate what you're doing currently btw, thanks heaps.

Junior Titan

The juniors are the future,look after them and the rewards will come.

Immortal

Lol did not realise I would be right so early in the season!

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Nathan Wilson named player of the match in the most recent game on the tour. He is still eligible for U18's but he is a chance to play some NYC later in 2013. This young bloke has played a lot of his junior football at 5/8, but I think that he ends up at half. A very talented footballer.