Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    gold coast bulletin just announced that tweed seagulls are getting 12 titan castaways which will just about be the whole Qcup side.So much for producing local talent.
    I wonder if a policy exists for Titain castaways.12 in one side cannot be good for the competition and local talent.

Junior Titan

gold coast bulletin just announced that tweed seagulls are getting 12 titan castaways which will just about be the whole Qcup side.So much for producing local talent.
    I wonder if a policy exists for Titain castaways.12 in one side cannot be good for the competition and local talent.

Junior Titan

Junior Titan

Junior Titan

Junior Titan

Heard you the first 5 times mate (I hate when that happens)

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    Can you give us an idea of which players will go back to Burleigh and which players to Tweed. There are also U20's that have been sent back to club, have played in trials. Some U20's have played Colts, some A Grade & there is at least 1 U20 (nyc) that played in the Qcup trials. The split of players to go back to feeder clubs and which club they go to doesn't seem like it is going to be very even!
    whitelinefever

deleted - 2013 thread, wtf.