Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    You're just mad because it challenges Mead at FB Haha jk bro
    Unfortunately there is no such thing as Mead at FB and have we signed this kid? There were a few talented players in those highlights.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Talking

Looks like an amazing talent with good instinct can't believe the speed he was generating in that clip and good hard hits as well so mead too full back zill in the halves u reckon ??

Quote Originally Posted by gothabull View Post
    Looks like an amazing talent with good instinct can't believe the speed he was generating in that clip and good hard hits as well so mead too full back zill in the halves u reckon ??
    I really hope not. Kelly and Sezer in the halves pls.

Remember we also have Matty Russell to fill the FB roll. Not sure if he'll crack FG next year tbough

Junior Titan

Dave you have got it totally right looks like lockyer I reckon he will be a excitement machine.Definetly the fastest in both codes of footy.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    Dave you have got it totally right looks like lockyer I reckon he will be a excitement machine.Definetly the fastest in both codes of footy.
    He has stiff competition being the fastest in this club before he becomes fastest in both codes.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior Titan

Default Odare the real deal

G'day all Im from Sydney and have watched Odare play over the past year. I jumped on here to see if there was any news about him and I saw the link to his training video. It didnt surprise me he is doing so well. I know this kid to be the fastest amature around. As a player SOLID he is an amazing defender. I watch him and he is like Sonny Bill NO FEAR. Good on the titans they took a chance on a WINNER.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    He has stiff competition being the fastest in this club before he becomes fastest in both codes.
    Hey Big Dan I have watched this Kid train with Roger Fabris Ive never seen such speed from a player your so right mate

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    ..and no chance he is a undiscovered. He'd already have 400 clubs lining up for him
    Most of you guys are on the ball the goss is if the Titans dont sign Odare to the top squad he has hald dozen clubs waiting to pounce including Jap rugby.
    Ive never such a talent.

Quote Originally Posted by yappie View Post
    Hey Big Dan I have watched this Kid train with Roger Fabris Ive never seen such speed from a player your so right mate
    We had a youngster named Ryan Tongia here at the Titans, he trained as a sprinter, extremely quick and talented but it never turned into NRL goodness. For the Titans jnr system I hope this kid comes through
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    That's exactly what I thought when Carty came out with the comment. Either way, I hope they do give him some game time.. Because if he has a bit of what Digby has, he'll be a devastating player. Just imagine, Ioane being slipped the pill from Kelly..
    Ioane played for Burleigh Qcup against Easts on saturday,had a strong game.Burleigh need some go forward so if he doesnt make the Titans i am sure Burleigh would be quite pleased to have him.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by big bear View Post
    Ioane played for Burleigh Qcup againstoaken Dare Easts on saturday,had a strong game.Burleigh need some go forward so if he doesnt make the Titans i am sure Burleigh would be quite pleased to have him.
    The bears looking good this year with the titain castaways

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    The bears looking good this year with the titain castaways
    gold coast bulletin just announced that tweed seagulls are getting 12 titan castaways which will just about be the whole Qcup side.So much for producing local talent.

Hi All

Could I suggest an updated player discussion page as it seems we have a new team with some not mentioned and others no longer with us

TITAN FAN

Anyone know if young Falloon has re signed I am a real fan particulaly after watching his last 10 games including the recent two trials
    Word has it he has resigned however nothing on any links or club announcement, I could be wrong, if he has the club should announce it on the web site

As well what will happen to young Stevie he put his hand up during the absence of Champion whilst injured and in my opinion was very consistant looks like he will be competing for a spot

Anyone know if young Falloon has re signed I am a real fan particulaly after watching his last 10 games including the recent two trials
    Word has it he has resigned however nothing on any links or club announcement, I could be wrong, if he has the club should announce it on the web site

As well what will happen to young Stevie he put his hand up during the absence of Champion whilst injured and in my opinion was very consistant looks like he will be competing for a spot