Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

thanks for uploading all of these DH,

i also like strong traditional designs.

seems we will have to do with a gimmicky one for a couple of years, so we have 2-3 years to develop a real strong one for ourself...although the fact mine will be signed by the team and probably a premiership jersey...straight to the pool room!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    thanks for uploading all of these DH
    No worries. Im a real jersey fancier. One of my favourite topics.

seems we will have to do with a gimmicky one for a couple of years, so we have 2-3 years to develop a real strong one for ourself...although the fact mine will be signed by the team and probably a premiership jersey...straight to the pool room!
    How good is David May, awesome gift and awesome way to receive it.

I hope too we can one day move to a more traditional design that relies on our awesome club colours, possibly with a chevron.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    No worries. Im a real jersey fancier. One of my favourite topics.

How good is David May, awesome gift and awesome way to receive it.

I hope too we can one day move to a more traditional design that relies on our awesome club colours, possibly with a chevron.
    David is making a really big imprint i think so far. im going to ask him if he could sign it too as i see him as vital to our clubs future.

i actually think his approach to things ( i dont mean coming on the forum either) would have lent himself very well to the ARLC CEO role, his way of communicating is very sincere and genuine while talking professionally but not over the heads of the mostly working class league public.

this isnt a suck up, i dont expect him to come into this thread, but i just feel lucky that we have him in our club. Hes our Todd Greenberg, and will establish himself in the top handful of Club CEOs in no time.

Back to Jerseys, i will make sure to pop in here more often to keep you company.

Branding is a simple thing, research your client base and produce what they like ... those samples of ours posted earlier look like some graphic designer in a factory warehouse running out of ideas slapped something together without any connect to the club, the Coast or the community.

You're right, it's a great prize and the signatures will block out the design ... that's a win/win
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Wtf am I looking at?

thanks for uploading all of these DH,

Oh boy we hit the jackpot there. So excited to get mine haha. David May is an absolute legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

Wtf am I looking at?
    Warriors have lost the plot! That photo looks more like a poster for a mini Rugby League competition featuring the jerseys of all the teams. So many gimmicky jerseys in one season. (Although the top left looks pretty cool, but it's not Warriors.)

The Joker guy top middle is actually one of their iconic fans. A bit unsettling though haha. "Why so serious?"

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I like the Storm jersey and I like that they have finally settled on a basic away jersey design over the last few years. I love the home, the purple lightning bolts will take some getting used to.

Full marks for the Crown logo integration! They listened to the fans on that.

No complaints on the away jersey. The home jersey could lose the side panels though.

F'ing side panels.

Broncos with their traditional jersey.... er soccer jersey. Not sure if this is their Home.

Indigenous looks awesome.

What's Your Team claims it is Home 2013. Re: Broncos