Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    David, what happened when Zillman went off? At what stage did that happen, what was the reshuffle and their performances?
    I believe Kevin Gordon (medial ligament strain) zilly (head knock) and bull (rotation) all went off - meady went to fullback Stevie michaels to wing. And during that period of readjustment Albie went off too - so we had in the space of about ten minutes a new halfback and a new full back and then Stevie michaels took a head knock too.

I was at that point wondering if we would have enough backs. And we struggled to adjust for a few minutes.

Not much of a game analyst am I?

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Stfu

Review from one of my mates at the game said Titans didnt play that well but the defence was pretty dam good. Alot of dropped ball cause it was like a cake of soap.

Kelly played really well.

Ole Mead managed to run near 100mtr while being totally stuffed

I wanna see the highlights but nothing has popped up yet
    Noticed last season that people seemed to say when we won that it was because the other team played badly...

I think we actually played quite well for 55 - 60 mins barring the last 20 - 25mins of the first half. It got a bit scrappy because handling was tough in the humidity.

But even when we struggled to hold onto the ball our defence was very solid.

To beat the cowboys 18-0 in the second half. Jt or no jt. Has to be a good performance I think.

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    To beat the cowboys 18-0 in the second half. Jt or no jt. Has to be a good performance I think.
    I agree. The Cows are strong in defence and im happy we could crack their defence quite a number of times. All we need to do is hold onto the footy and not give away stupid penalties and we are set.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I believe that when we beat teams last year it was cos they played bad.

I also believe we put those teams off their game, forcing them to play bad, through a blend of defense, aggression and ball control that we didn't display often enough / at all early in the season

Junior Titan

I had to look twice to see who posted this so I assuming that was Michaels on the right? Is it possible that we will see:

1. Mead
    2. O'Dare (left)
    3. Gordon
    4. Idris
    5. Don (right)

fantasy only fellas.
    MAKES SENSE GREAT BACKLINE.ANY NEWS ON O DARE AT BURLEIGH BEARS OVER WEEKEND I HEAR HE HAD GAME TIME AT LEFT CENRE AND WAS A STANDOUT.

Quote Originally Posted by gothabull View Post
    I think Bowen was pulled off in the last 10 mins
    Hey Titanic......I will leave this one to you

Id say it will be Michaels coming into left centre.

Simple swap and keeps everyone in their positions.

Odare needs many weeks getting use to Q Cup before he tackles the big boys
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    My apologies wasn't sure if it was true just was excited for the win looking for any information on the game

Originally Posted by gothabull
    I think Bowen was pulled off in the last 10 mins
    Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Yep, he was pulled off by Tamou and then shot through a hole in the middle.
    Last edited by Titanic; 25-02-13 at 11:05 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yep, he was pulled off by Tamou and then shot through a hole in the middle.
    sick puppies

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dan View Post
    MAKES SENSE GREAT BACKLINE.ANY NEWS ON O DARE AT BURLEIGH BEARS OVER WEEKEND I HEAR HE HAD GAME TIME AT LEFT CENRE AND WAS A STANDOUT.
    O'DARE played mostly on the wing with very little ball coming his way. WOW this kid is quick. He was in the centres for a short time which gave him a bit of room to move and he looked very comfortable there.

Late in the game he was on the wing and was given about 1\2 a meter room and left them in his dust with his blistering speed (the rumours of his speed are not exagerated, he is lightning quick off the mark and seems to get faster as he lengthens out.) to score the final try.

This kid is GOOD...

IOANE and PAGE led from the front with Mark scoring a good try after his fellow front rower PAGE charged the ball up hard and got a fast play the ball away where MARK had plenty of work to get through to score. The TITAN boys looked very good.

Thanks for the updates Titan dad good to hear the Titans boys went well, Burleigh will be a strong side this year.

Pleasing to hear about odare playing well. He will only get better as he learns the game.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    O'DARE played mostly on the wing with very little ball coming his way. WOW this kid is quick. He was in the centres for a short time which gave him a bit of room to move and he looked very comfortable there.

Late in the game he was on the wing and was given about 1\2 a meter room and left them in his dust with his blistering speed (the rumours of his speed are not exagerated, he is lightning quick off the mark and seems to get faster as he lengthens out.) to score the final try.

This kid is GOOD...

IOANE and PAGE led from the front with Mark scoring a good try after his fellow front rower PAGE charged the ball up hard and got a fast play the Iaoneball away where MARK had plenty of work to get through to score. The TITAN boys looked very good.
    Titain Dad love your update on the Titain boys playing for the Burleigh Bears great to hear about O dare and ioane.Your commentary of O Dare sounds just like what he has shown on You Tube hopefully they give this kid some time in the centres or fullback and just don't leave him on the wing like a lowes dummy.Really looking forward to what this kid can do in the future.Ioane love the way he takes the ball up he will be a really handy player in the future.