Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

I think the most important part of the win was keeping them scoreless in the 2nd half but didn't know until now that JT didn't play at all..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Hey guys, how did Bird go? Did he play 80 minutes and did he do a lot in defense?

Just checking the reaction on cows forum from fans our spine is looking pretty good and better than what the vast majority think. On a funny note James tamou apparently had his twitter hacked lol or he has trouble

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I think the most important part of the win was keeping them scoreless in the 2nd half but didn't know until now that JT didn't play at all..
    I think it didn't really matter if JT played or not. The main thing is that we were able to score 6 tries against an defensive outfit that boasted the likes of Dallas Johnson, Glann Hall, Gavin Cooper, James Tamou, Matt Scott, Tariq Sims, Taumalolo. Goes to show that we can score more tries then we did last year. Things are looking positive.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Does anyone know how Don and Kevin Gordon went?

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    I think it didn't really matter if JT played or not. The main thing is that we were able to score 6 tries against an defensive outfit that boasted the likes of Dallas Johnson, Glann Hall, Gavin Cooper, James Tamou, Matt Scott, Tariq Sims, Taumalolo. Goes to show that we can score more tries then we did last year. Things are looking positive.
    On the flipside. It seems Cowboys (last night) was Structured the same as we have for the last couple of years. Which is a great Forward pack, but with a sub-standard spine. Even to hear we went over 3 times in the last 10 minutes sounds true to our previous years form, where our defense has dropped off previously in the last 10 minutes of a few games.

So yeah, It seems the Cowboys not having JT there last night may have been the main factor in the overall outcome..
    Last edited by Toads; 24-02-13 at 10:31 AM.

Double post..

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    On the flipside. It seems Cowboys (last night) was Structured the same as we have for the last couple of years. Which is a great Forward pack, but with a sub-standard spine. Even to hear we went over 3 times in the last 10 minutes sounds true to our previous years form, where our defense has dropped off previously in the last 10 minutes of a few games.

So yeah, It seems the Cowboys not having JT there last night may have been the main factor in the overall outcome..
    JT not being there doesn't affect their defensive efforts...
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I think Bowen was pulled off in the last 10 mins

I was really pleased how we played. Tricky conditions to play in and bothe sides struggled to hang on to the ball at times with the humidity.

Apart from the last twenty of the first half where we struggled with a lack of possession and a number of key players coming off for injuries or rotation, we looked solid defensively, a threat going forward and very fit.

I don't like to single players out, but am sure some others can add a view.

To answer a specific question on Anthony don and Kevin g. They both played well. Anthony didnt get a lot of attacking ball but when he did he looked dangerous. He was rock solid in defence and looked very very comfortable under the high ball.

I'm one of Kevin's biggest fans and he looked terrific on the ball. That pace he has is electric and he threatened every time on the ball. Not a worry in defence either.

David, what happened when Zillman went off? At what stage did that happen, what was the reshuffle and their performances?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    David, what happened when Zillman went off? At what stage did that happen, what was the reshuffle and their performances?
    20 minute mark , Mead went to the back & was near the best on the park, Michaels to wing with a solid performance
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    JT not being there doesn't affect their defensive efforts...
    Fair Call.. So what has been our problem been for the last couple of years then? We sure as ****, have some big names in our Squad..
    Last edited by Toads; 24-02-13 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    20 minute mark , Mead went to the back & was near the best on the park, Michaels to wing with a solid performance
    I had to look twice to see who posted this so I assuming that was Michaels on the right? Is it possible that we will see:

1. Mead
    2. O'Dare (left)
    3. Gordon
    4. Idris
    5. Don (right)

fantasy only fellas.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I had to look twice to see who posted this .
    Stfu

Review from one of my mates at the game said Titans didnt play that well but the defence was pretty dam good. Alot of dropped ball cause it was like a cake of soap.

Kelly played really well.

Ole Mead managed to run near 100mtr while being totally stuffed

I wanna see the highlights but nothing has popped up yet
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]