Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

The other point of interest is no Falloon.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Good looking side.

Im happy with the one hooker, that's all this team needs.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I Think falloon picked up a pec injury or something lastweek. I remember thinking when I read it that Srama's supercoach stocks just went up.

This should be a great clash and I expect both the Titans and Cowboys to finish in the eight. I reckon the Broncos may struggle to make it, but it should be a good year for the Qld sides. I still think Falloon adds spark to our team when he comes on and is worth having on around half time and at the back end of the game. His position on the bench means we have cover in the backline where Srama or Falloon can go to half and Kelly can fill in elsewhere. Not ideal but Kelly has the game to be able to play anywhere in the halves or backs and would be our best utility. If not we will see Taylor and Bird being used out in the centres to cover injury with Gordon and Mead being shuffled around.

With our forwards able to play big minutes I think it is important that the final bench spot be able to cover injury in the backs, but also be useful if there is no injury - Falloon gives us that.

Looks like Don has secured the wing position with Kevvie in the centres. Really interested to see how they go against Tate and Graham.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

2 ok hookers means one good bench player misses out and that cannot happen.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I respect Bird's opinion highly
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    2 ok hookers means one good bench player misses out and that cannot happen.
    If it is between Minichiello or Falloon - I choose Falloon. I wouldn't lose James or Ridge off the bench and Bailey or Douglas is the other I'd have on there. You need strike power off the bench and I reckon you get more out of Falloon than almost any other player we have coming off the bench. The number of tries he scored in limited opportunity shows how dangerous he is.

I like Takairangi because he covers the backrow and our "anybody's guess" centres.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    If it is between Minichiello or Falloon - I choose Falloon. I wouldn't lose James or Ridge off the bench and Bailey or Douglas is the other I'd have on there. You need strike power off the bench and I reckon you get more out of Falloon than almost any other player we have coming off the bench. The number of tries he scored in limited opportunity shows how dangerous he is.
    Falloon is hardly what u call strike power, you would get more out of taka, mini or ioane.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Falloon is hardly what u call strike power, you would get more out of taka, mini or ioane.
    Taka maybe and maybe Mini, but the type of strike I'm talking about is different. It's the one that puts the opposition into panic mode because of the speed out of dummy half. It's a quickness thing. Falloon is also a good low tackler who can scramble when the team is getting tired. I reckon a lot of us on here underestimate his ability and what he brings to the team. With the others, we get more of the same and they start to get in each others way.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    Taka maybe and maybe Mini, but the type of strike I'm talking about is different. It's the one that puts the opposition into panic mode because of the speed out of dummy half. It's a quickness thing. Falloon is also a good low tackler who can scramble when the team is getting tired. I reckon a lot of us on here underestimate his ability and what he brings to the team. With the others, we get more of the same and they start to get in each others way.
    I don't mind Beau I just don't think he brings the Isaac Luke injection needed from a bench hooker
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior Titan

Default cowboys trial match

G'Day Titans Fans,

Does anyone know if the Titans v Cowboys trial match will be on telly?

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by gc chippy View Post
    G'Day Titans Fans,

Does anyone know if the Titans v Cowboys trial match will be on telly?

Cheers,
    Hey mate. Unless there is an online stream somewhere, there is no broadcast of the game on television tonight.

In today's paper carty says he is definitely going with 2 hookers again.

Mentions Srama's longevity and helping him out, while also saying falloon is really good and worthy of starting himself.

Very curious to see how this pans out. Our forward pack is hard to fault but I wonder if the same ol' problem of a lack of attacking creativity will rear it's head again.

Trials don't tell us much but I think the Cowboys side will prove to be a legit chance through the year.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.