Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    Hard to tell with Kelly and I think Sezer would play 7 with Kelly at 6 if that were the pairing. Miller is ahead of Rankin and light-years ahead of Henry from my observations. MPW in a similar boat to Kelly in that he is more a 5/8 or fullback than a half-back.
    Poor Rankin.

Carty - "Jordo is first cab off the rank if one of the halves gets injured..."
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Cya Scotty. Can't blame you for wanting to leave this train-wreck.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Poor Rankin.

Carty - "Jordo is first cab off the rank if one of the halves gets injured..."
    My biggest concern with Rankin is his passing accuracy and decision making. I like that he has a red hot go though. Both are things that can be improved with practice and putting a good structure around him. He is certainly first grade material but may need a different coaching set-up to get the most out of himself.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Article this morning in the Courier Mail saying that he is going and told friends about two weeks ago.

I read into things a little to much.....but I would presume the money we save with Scott Prince will be used to stitch up Sezer quite comfortably and this is a factor the club is looking at.

In the Courier Mail today it says that Josh McCrone or Sam Williams from Canberra seem to be our best options for a new half as they are off contract. Mitchell Pearce was also rumoured to be unhappy and keen to leave but that may have changed with the changes that are happening in the chook pen. If we were to bring someone in who would everyone prefer? Josh McCrone, Sam Williams, Jacob Miller, Mitchell Pearce, Quade Cooper or someone else like JT for 2014?
    Psmitty

Trent Hodkinson is behind keating and Reynolds at doggies, think they poached him from manly for big coin, so might like to release him to free up cash.

Nooooooooo! Prince was supposed to retire at the Titans, not bloody Hull. He had one good year left. Now we're without an established half.
    This situation reminds me of 2011, when Rogers retired and we were shopping for a half in the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    In the Courier Mail today it says that Josh McCrone or Sam Williams from Canberra seem to be our best options for a new half as they are off contract. Mitchell Pearce was also rumoured to be unhappy and keen to leave but that may have changed with the changes that are happening in the chook pen. If we were to bring someone in who would everyone prefer? Josh McCrone, Sam Williams, Jacob Miller, Mitchell Pearce, Quade Cooper or someone else like JT for 2014?
    Personally i would rather we boost Sezer's contract to 150k and we either purchase Anthony Milford and MPW or get a release from sam williams or mcrone to play for us in 2013. The option in bold is my preferred one.

If anyone who does not know who Anthony Milford is than i'll explain it to you. Without a doubt he will be in future rep team halves. 18yr old born in QLD with enormous talent, many has labelled him the next JT or Benji, I've been watching him for quite some time, he's one of those who will actually live up to expectation.

One thing is certain, we should not purchase either pearce or jacob miller, both can't steer a team in 1st grade.

Im a bit devastated that Prince has left. We have to think of our options now. Im upset that i didnt know that the match against Manly was going to be his last game for the Titans. I might even watch some Hull matches just to see my boy carve it up in the Super League. He was an asset to the club which i think fans took for granted.

I guess now we have to look forward to the future. The only signings that i would be interested in is Mitchell Pearce or Quade Cooper. Cooper is a gamble but i would think its a worthy gamble. Pearce could slot into Prince's spot as an organised halfback. But for now id leave it as Kelly/Sezer in the halves.

Overall id leave the halves combo as Kelly/Sezer but if the club makes a big signing ie Thurston, Q. Cooper or Benji then that would change things.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Trent Hodkinson was only behind due to getting injured and the dogs were playing good footy so they didnt want to change it up
    the final showed how much they missed trent, who would of moved em around the park better. keating is terribad, his forwards just made him look good tbh

i wouldnt buy a young half seeing the stock we have, wats the point of getting another young kid.
    maybe thats why we got a fb in the off season? so zillman can move into the number 6 and sezer 7 i have a bad feeling boys (((

This wont help our membership campaign at all.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Wait is Prince going confirmed or still a rumour?

I definitely would like to have seen him finish out his career here. And if he really is going, what's the bet we're going to see Sezer at 7 and Zillman at 6...

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post

I definitely would like to have seen him finish out his career here. And if he really is going, what's the bet we're going to see Sezer at 7 and Zillman at 6...
    Unconfirmed.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post

Rumoured, but looks highly likely.

He has served the club well and was once my favourite player, but I think it is in the best interests of Princey and the club that he take this deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

yeah agreed tamwelg, i think its in his interests to take the deal

sometimes a broken contract can suit both parties and can result in an amicable split rather than something nasty down the road...

you right DH about memberships,

my only regret is that he doesnt get a lap of honour around skilled park...he truly deserves it and i would love to have said goodbye.