Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Titans Chat

Even mentioning going down for a steak lunch to someone living in the land of noodles deserves a swift kick up the coit.

Was watching an interview featuring the late Rex Mossop when he was with some gay Pommie Julian somebody or other, and the *** said "that was a pain in the ****" and Moose replied "well you'd know a lot about that".
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Even mentioning going down for a steak lunch to someone living in the land of noodles deserves a swift kick up the coit.

Was watching an interview featuring the late Rex Mossop when he was with some gay Pommie Julian somebody or other, and the *** said "that was a pain in the ****" and Moose replied "well you'd know a lot about that".

You could never imagine someone like him back on Tv, or a Ron Casey
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post

You could never imagine someone like him back on Tv, or a Ron Casey
    I'd watch it.

My lap top isn't working. So haven't managed to get online much. Hoping to be operational again real soon.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    My lap top isn't working. So haven't managed to get online much. Hoping to be operational again real soon.
    I wondered at your lack of response to my needling of your beloved Valleys I am off to Taiwan for a little hot spring holiday (bloody cold here right now) next week with the family and swinging back through Macau for a look-see over Christmas.

I just did laptop surgery. But they sent me the wrong part. Gonna be a couple more days.

Thanks titanic. We got some good Valleys news in the pipeline. Also I'm supposed to be scanning every VFC annual report ever. I need to get back in action and finish up. Should be a great resource for all Rugby League fans. A lot of effort was out into their publishing and we can reap the rewards decades later.

The Diehards Heritage team is also closely working with the Valleys Juniors club at The Grange and they have an energetic committee.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Pulled my laptop apart and fixed it. Im a genius. Not to jinx it though...

Back in the 'Jing and wrestling with my own laptop conundrum ... love my Lenovo Thinkpad but work has forced me into a Macbook Air ... just can't get into the Apple thing ... meanwhile my very lovely wife presented me with a brand new Samsung S4 and the swing from HTC is doing my head in ... life was a lot more relaxed sitting out the back at Duranbah wondering if I should stay out or have a beer or a sleep later on

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Back in the 'Jing and wrestling with my own laptop conundrum ... love my Lenovo Thinkpad but work has forced me into a Macbook Air ... just can't get into the Apple thing ... meanwhile my very lovely wife presented me with a brand new Samsung S4 and the swing from HTC is doing my head in ... life was a lot more relaxed sitting out the back at Duranbah wondering if I should stay out or have a beer or a sleep later on
    Galaxy s4's are sick. I recently got an s3 really cheap and love it.

You can download windows for your mac if you want to. Bit of a process but its feasible

Thanks HS, I'm blundering through it all ... wrestling with imovies at the moment to try and get myself into it ... regarding my S4 I do love it really and now that I've got my ebooks onto it I feel a look more secure ... still miss sunburn and the occasional sandy crack though ... lol.

I pity you having to use a Mac.

I pity you having to use a Mac.
    Mate, I'm very old school and couldn't agree more, I am pitiful. Trying to get me away from Windows is a bit like asking me to cheer for Valleys what I really dislike about my macbook is that unless you have an iphone, itunes and every other i-something then you are sort of stuffed and the workarounds too unwieldy for an old dog like me. There are two things that I truly love about living in China: (1) you can still call a spade a spade without being sued, and (2) pirating is seen as a valuable skill rather than a sin.

Still wondering what to do for NYE, always a tough one. Might go up to the Sunny Coast with friends.

lol'd hard