Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Wow - Titans 40? Is that the first time ever?

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    @GCTitans: 7 minutes to go. Titans lead 42-16 #gctitansfamily
    yeeeewww! epic scoreline

@GCTitans: Another try to the @nzwarriors scored by Atelea Nafetalai #gctitansfamily

@GCTitans: Titans still lead 42-24 #gctitansfamily

@GCTitans: Full time at Pizzey Park. Titans 42 Warriors 24. Go Titans! #gctitansfamily

Thanks guys ... will look forward to the post mortem.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

wat a win! Looking forward to the analysis. Waiting to see peoples opinions on O'Dare, Kelly, Rankin, Matty Russell and Albert Kelly. Travis Meyn complimented Beau Henry so it makes things interesting!
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Asks more questions than provides answers

Ok. Ill try do some sort of wrap up but someone else might be able to add to it later.

First thing I noticed tonight was the size difference. The warriors were across the board massive. Very imposing and I thought this is gonna be tough. The backs were all Hurrell size or bigger basically.

We started a bit flat in attack and had poor ball control and gave a few penalties away. Matt white was hit hard in first tackle of match and appeared to let the first try in as he was still a bit groggy.

We were still looking rusty when Anthony Don make a good break from 50 out or so and put a mean in out move on the fullback and scored, keeping us in touch.

After that Kelly came on and we looked sharper and more fluid. It was about this time the warriors size started working against them and they tired a bit. We rolled a few tries.

In the third quarter it's hard not to mention mark odare.
    Scored two tries and got crushed for two as well, all I can say is that hurrell would have steam rolled most ppl there and he jury is still out for me. I didn't see his tries well as they were behind the crowd a bit, but there seemed relatively straight forward Catch and put downs. Someone else can correct me if I have it wrong.

Matt Russell looked really robust and strong and mark ioane looked promising too.

Takaraingi was fine, although seemed to jump up to much on the line exposing him and odare a few times. Sorry, he was centre and odare played mainly left wing.

I'm out of time guy, someone can fill in my gaps possibly. Or add better perspective from a different part if the ground.

Good fun day!

Ok. Ill try do some sort of wrap up but someone else might be able to add to it later.

First thing I noticed tonight was the size difference. The warriors were across the board massive. Very imposing and I thought this is gonna be tough. The backs were all Hurrell size or bigger basically.

We started a bit flat in attack and had poor ball control and gave a few penalties away. Matt white was hit hard in first tackle of match and appeared to let the first try in as he was still a bit groggy.

We were still looking rusty when Anthony Don make a good break from 50 out or so and put a mean in out move on the fullback and scored, keeping us in touch.

After that Kelly came on and we looked sharper and more fluid. It was about this time the warriors size started working against them and they tired a bit. We rolled a few tries.

In the third quarter it's hard not to mention mark odare.
    Scored two tries and got crushed for two as well, all I can say is that hurrell would have steam rolled most ppl there and he jury is still out for me. I didn't see his tries well as they were behind the crowd a bit, but there seemed relatively straight forward Catch and put downs. Someone else can correct me if I have it wrong.

Matt Russell looked really robust and strong and mark ioane looked promising too.

Takaraingi was fine, although seemed to jump up to much on the line exposing him and odare a few times. Sorry, he was centre and odare played mainly left wing.

I'm out of time guy, someone can fill in my gaps possibly. Or add better perspective from a different part if the ground.

Good fun day!

from DB's analysis it seems like Kelly stood out.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Thanks Mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Cheers DB ... intriguing

For the record I was at ground level on a 20 metre line so my perpective is limited a little, so I'm hoping others can add more.

Thanks DB TITANPETE told me similar over txt.