Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Whether u agree with left / right halves, and of course they will end in same side at points in a match, but they will be stationed left and right.
    Left and right halves are the go, especially when you have two halves that are good at both first and second receiver.
    Cowboys will have that this year with Lui and Thurston.

I'd personally have Kelly on the left...most ball players like the left because their strongest pass is on the left...you would have seen Kelly give a cut out pass to his left in the trial...it looked natural for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Left and right halves are the go, especially when you have two halves that are good at both first and second receiver.
    Cowboys will have that this year with Lui and Thurston.

I'd personally have Kelly on the left...most ball players like the left because their strongest pass is on the left...you would have seen Kelly give a cut out pass to his left in the trial...it looked natural for him.
    Sezer likes the left side as well.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Junior

Who is playing in 7 shirt for Titans please?

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Sezer likes the left side as well.
    Yeah but when was the last time you saw Sezer give a ball like kelly did in the trial?

Somebody commented in this thread that they Kelly looked best floating to the right ... any takers?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

He looked good either way titanic, but Sezer has a decent left foot side step, and him and birdy have some combo, I think he will be left side, Kelly right.

I've watch a few of cronullas games on nrl.com recently just to see how Kelly went. He can ah and pass left or right, but side looks to be more comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    He looked good either way titanic, but Sezer has a decent left foot side step, and him and birdy have some combo, I think he will be left side, Kelly right.

Having a strong left foot step is an asset and good to use on the left side of the field but it doesn't help your outside backs on that side.

Interesting disscussion because it's the heart of our attack.

Agree chaos that it doesn't always help outside back, but with Sezer being a strong runner it does add at least some weight to where he plays. Defenders knowing he runs the line and steps in can help to give his outside players some space.

My bigger point was that that's where he feels comfy and I'm told by ppl in the team that's where he wants to play, so I think he'll play there.

They both should be playing either side of the ruck like all the other good halve combos and they have been training for such
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]