Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

7 tries Mr Santarossa...but still cracked 40, even though it was only a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Carty did state before that Albert Kelly will be halfback.
    I glad he has him in his plans...but all the positives I'm looking for are coming from forum members...I want Carty to comment something constructive about his halves...I don't want to hear him make stupid comments like, you don't need a good half back to win a grand final.

I'd like him to acknowledge his strength in the forwards but realise there are areas of the game he needs help with.
    I backs coach is too general...he needs help with creative attacking plays and how they are done.

Well I came away highly impressed with many of our players. Albert Kelly is top of the list and really looks NRL standard and can picture him beside Sezer. Other half candidates had solid hit outs with Henry and Rankin too.

Ioane who we have had our eye on for a while was very impressive and looks destined for NRL in 2013.

With Matt White, he is one of my favourite Titans, so I really hope he gets some good news soon about his injury. He is an essential part of our 17 and a great bloke.

Russell has raised the bar on my expectations and O'Dare offered enough to think he is a prospect, especially if we shuffle one of our wingmen.

It did look like we were playing PNG not the Warriors, as they were wearing their fire jersey.

While it was just a trial and the first trial, it was pleasing to rack up a score. Disapppointing to leak a few late in the game. But to me, trials are more about attack than defence.

I hope in future the Titans can broadcast a live ustream or at least a live audio stream, it would also be something that fans at the game could tune into.

As it is pretty hard going keeping up, we got jersey double ups, teamlists that change and unlimited interchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    No worries mate just relaying twitter feeds.
    Well done, we have come along way since texting in the info from trial games in early 2007 while playing Snake on our Nokias.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    while playing Snake on our Nokias.
    Gee, I misread that
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Seriously...is that what he is looking for in the halves?
    "I thought the three of them were very strong defensively.
    Their kicking games were all very good and they threatened the line at various stages. It hasn't made it much clearer for us so we'll keep that competition going right up until the season kicks off. The challenge then is to keep the guys up that don't make it and make sure they're putting pressure on every week."

The challenge could well be to give the preferred option some game time with Sezer before the season starts.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Anyone with working eyeballs at last nights game knows the best option now.

Rather than just be satisfied with our likely halfback, I am genuinely excited and think that in combination with Sezer and our monster forward pack, There are some happy days ahead.

is there any footage to this trial anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post

Rather than just be satisfied with our likely halfback, I am genuinely excited and think that in combination with Sezer and our monster forward pack, There are some happy days ahead.
    My eyeballs were working db!

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Can anyone give a bit of info on how the NYC went against burleigh
    I thought our 20s went well. They won playing half the game against the Burleigh 20s and the second half against the full Burleigh side.

There were some really great performances in there and am really glad for the boys to get off to a positive start.

Something to build from.

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    My eyeballs were working db!
    Then you know who to put at halfback

William Zillman
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Yeah I agree.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I thought they went really well mate when u consider they played against 2 completely different & fresh teams, the 1st half was against Burleigh who were mostly 1st graders & the 2nd half team had a few Burleigh Colts players.

The 5/8 Jahrome & one of the front rowers (huge kid) had really good games.
    Francis you mean (8?) - I thought he had a terrific game too.

Is there any highlights around?
    I'm yet to see any footage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    Francis you mean (8?) - I thought he had a terrific game too.
    Yeah David, he and the number 6 were standouts.

Francis was a wrecking ball with an offload. He will do well in NYC I'm thinking.