Default Strength and Conditioning coach

Was reported today that the titans are on the look out for a new strength and conditioning coach as Steve McClellan won't be taking on the role next year, my thoughts would be surely the titans can form an association with bond university who know own the COE to maybe look after the sports science side of things

i dont know much about the bond uni side of things,

but alot of us on the forum have said we need a refresh in the conditioninng / fitness / sports science side of things, so maybe this isnt a terrible thing to happen, as long as we find a good replacement. i dont want to go overboard, but finding the right replacement will be the most important thing we do over the next few weeks.

the right guy could have us firing out of the blocks come march 2013.

also, for those that read the article, our mate Peter Badel managed to get a small story about our trainer leaving into the League section the day after the broncs get knocked out, and turned the second half of his article into another re hash of his Searle / titans bashing.

The gist of of it was... "While McClellan made no indication that his resignation was related to the Titans off field financial woes, the titans are yet to secure all of the funding publicly announced a few months ago..."

guy is a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i dont know much about the bond uni side of things,

but alot of us on the forum have said we need a refresh in the conditioninng / fitness / sports science side of things, so maybe this isnt a terrible thing to happen, as long as we find a good replacement. i dont want to go overboard, but finding the right replacement will be the most important thing we do over the next few weeks.

the right guy could have us firing out of the blocks come march 2013.

also, for those that read the article, our mate Peter Badel managed to get a small story about our trainer leaving into the League section the day after the broncs get knocked out, and turned the second half of his article into another re hash of his Searle / titans bashing.

The gist of of it was... "While McClellan made no indication that his resignation was related to the Titans off field financial woes, the titans are yet to secure all of the funding publicly announced a few months ago..."

guy is a tool.
    Yep Peter Badel at his best, what a frigger he is, all his story was based on the strength coach but had a title something like NRL will not give titans handout

Just the beginning of what is going to be a long off-season.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Given Jamal Idris' condition this season he is hardly a loss.

it has been reported that his assistant was promoted to the top job...

not really a cleanout.

also interestingly, the guy mentioned that he wasnt allowed to change things up too much and the club was very much focused on the basics... we arent going to go too far if we arent prepared to keep up with modern technology in any of the off field stuff

I dont think we would link with Bond while we are linked with Griffith.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I dont think we would link with Bond while we are linked with Griffith.
    if Bond have bought our CoE, there is going to be some link there no matter what.