Page 77 of 950 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 177 577 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 14246
    Immortal

Wellington New Zealand youngster Thomas Isa'ako has headed over to Australia and will be lining up as part of the Burleigh Bears U20 Colts side this season.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Wellington New Zealand youngster Thomas Isa'ako has headed over to Australia and will be lining up as part of the Burleigh Bears U20 Colts side this season.
    I think he's on a train and trial mate. Pretty competitive squad that Burleigh one. Best of luck to the Welly boy though!

Immortal

Thanks for the heads up mate

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I think he's on a train and trial mate. Pretty competitive squad that Burleigh one. Best of luck to the Welly boy though!

Immortal

Talented 17 year old Lewis Cooper and his older brother Austin, 20 have joined the Sawtell Panthers from South Grafton. The brothers who have both been part of Titans Development squads in the past immediately make Sawtell a more formidable side in the NSW Group Two competition.

Immortal

The first ever Titans side to play a match was a "Teen" Titans sides that played Wynnum Manly. The side is below:

1. Shannon WALKER
    2. Cameron WHITE
    3. Tyson LOFIPO
    4. Mitchell HERLIHY
    5. Luke DUMAS
    6. Josh COSTELLO
    7. Chris SANDOW
    8. Will MATTHEWS
    9. Ryan SIMPKINS
    10. Steve DARBY
    11. Bodene THOMPSON
    12. Ryan WILSON
    13. Tom KINGSTON

14. James BAILLIE
    15. Damien BUCKLEY
    16. Geoff HOLCOMBE
    17. Matt HOST
    18. Jared McCARTHY
    19. Cody NELSON
    20. Ben THOMAS
    21. Brodie WILLIAMS

The final score was a 30-6 win to the Titans with the try scorers being Cameron White 2, Tyson Lofipo, Luke Dumas, Geoff Holcombe tries; Josh Costello 5 goals.

Good to see two of the boys still with the Titans, being Ryan Simpkins and Will Matthews. Obviously a few others made the NRL.

Wynnum Manlly had two players that ended up playing in the NRL being Mitchell Dodds and Jake Granville.

Immortal

Over the last couple of days the Queensland U15 and U16 Emerging Origin squads have been in camp on the Sunshine Coast with the likes of Brody Smitka, Ediq Ambroysev, Kieran Tempest and Tuvalu-Afoa Khan-Pereira involved.
    Last edited by mdrew; 18-01-18 at 09:02 AM.

Immortal

Titans players Apiata Noema, AJ Brimson (U20 Emerging Origin) David Butler and Blake Campbell (U18 Emerging Origin) finished their first camps on Sunday with an opposed session between the two squads.

Junior

Tweed Heads Seagulls MM

Immortal

A youngster looking to make his way on the Gold Coast is New Zealand born former South Sydney winger Lee Turner who will be pushing his case with the Tweed Heads Colts squad

Junior

MDrew, did you see the article on young Zae Wallace in the GCB the other day, does anyone have a copy of it, or link. lol I tried to read it online but you have to subscribe

Immortal

Sorry mate I am in the same position as you

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    MDrew, did you see the article on young Zae Wallace in the GCB the other day, does anyone have a copy of it, or link. lol I tried to read it online but you have to subscribe

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    I read it yesterday, but now it seems they have removed it (appears broken). Send them an email and see if they still have a copy around.

[QUOTE=ALX25;377602]I read it yesterday, but now it seems they have removed it (appears broken). Send them an email and see if they still have a copy around.
    Guys go to the Timeline of ex Titan Colts player Blake lenehan on facebook he has a link posted for this.