Page 7 of 949 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Zac Leonard a winger from North Tamworth looks like he has signed for NYC next year too. Represented NSW Country U18;s, in hte same side as Jayden Connors against Qld and toured NZ with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Zac Leonard a winger from North Tamworth looks like he has signed for NYC next year too. Represented NSW Country U18;s, in hte same side as Jayden Connors against Qld and toured NZ with them.
    Is he the ranga?

Immortal

Lol yes thats him

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Is he the ranga?

Immortal

Do not know anything about him, but a good story in his local paper, we seem to have a solid presence in Group 19, last year we signed Mitch Denning a centre who is coming back from injury through Tweed Colts.

I love this thread ... more quality news here than the entire Titans collective of media ... great stuff mdrew
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I love this thread ... more quality news here than the entire Titans collective of media ... great stuff mdrew
    Totally agree, it's great to see the updates from mdrew with the different players from far and wide with out this thread we would not have a clue about any juniors

Immortal

We may have landed a real gem in Jayden Connors, he has recently progressed to 1st grade for Tingha in Group 19, scoring a host of tries in his first four games, he is also a good goal kicker. In relation to Zac Leonard, he is still eligible for U18's next year, so it is unsure whether he will be staying in Group 19 next year or moving up to the Coast. He represented NSW Country in U16;s last year, and now U18's this year, no mean feat. Plays his club football in the centre's.

Immortal

Good to see both PBC and Keebra making the GIO Schoolboys cup QLD finals. A few Titans in each, but more from PBC obviously

Immortal

Anyone care to have a guess about how the NYC side below would go against our current side, let alone how they would be going in the current comp? The key thing linking them all is that we either had them under contract or as part of a junior development squad.

1. Neme McDonald (Roosters)
    2. Jack Goodsell (Roosters)
    3. Brenden Elliot (Roosters)
    4. Marion Seve (Tigers)
    5. Connor Carey (Cowboys)
    6. Alex Grant (Cowboys)
    7. Moses Mbye (Bulldogs)
    8. Lloyd Perritt (Bulldogs)
    9. Jayden Burrell (Bronco's)
    10. Brandon Tago (Roosters)
    11. James Dunley (Panthers)
    12. Joe Offenguae (Bronco's)
    13. Jack Creighton (Bulldogs)
    14. Dallas Wells (Sharks)
    15. Andrew Vella (Tigers)
    16, Tuala Togisiti (Roosters)
    17. Sam Short (Manly)

The team above is why I get seriously angry about the terrible state of our juniors. Remember this is the lot who sent Luke Keary away because he was not good enough for our NYC side two years ago.

mdrew I really enjoy reading this thread about your Juniors. I support the Storm but like reading about up and coming players of GC as a second team. So I thought I would pass on any signings I find.

You have signed Deacon Fletcher who played for Redcliffe MM Cup side that won the competition and is now playing Colts. He was also halfback for QLD u18 schoolboys earlier this year. He signed for two years.

Immortal

Thanks Jores, he is a class act the Bridie boy. Thought was a little unlucky not to the Aust schoolboys half, he was man of the match in a couple of the championship games. We will have a bit of competition in the half's in the NYC squad next year. Your information is greatly appreciated by all

Welcome jores!

mdrew, Will Christian Hazard play NYC?
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 15-08-13 at 10:45 AM.

Immortal

I would suggest so, do not think he is ready for QCup just yet

Immortal

A good story for the future of the Titans is the amazing amount of potential we have at halfback for NYC next year. Kane Elgey is eligible and playing very well at present. Christian Hazard is extremely talented and Daniel Schwass was the junior player of the year. Then you can add in Deacon Fletcher that Jores mentioned earlier, he is a real talent with a very good kicking game and I have not even mentioned Sam Grant. Interesting to see if any are tried in different positions, maybe Kane at fullback and Sam at hooker? Well done Titans, fingers crossed that they all get an opportunity

Immortal

Bad luck to PBC who were knocked out of the GIO schoolboys cup in the Qld semi finals. St Johns College Woodlawn also had a tough loss the Hills Sports High in a NSW schoolboys comp. They had a try disallowed in the last minute, sending the game into overtime, and subsequently losing. Anthony Coleman, a talented young backrower, contracted to us was the best player on the field, watch for him next year in NYC. A few other Titans contracted players were also involved including the Elliott brothers, Max and Sam. Some real talent in Woodlawn side, including half Jacob Follent, hooker Hugh Pratt, backrower Kyle Kennedy.