Page 51 of 940 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Bostyn Hakaraia with a try and three goals for Mt Albert Grammer School in their win this afternoon against Mt Roskill Grammer School 30-14. MAGS now play St Pauls College in a semi final of the NZRL National Secondary Schools Tournament this Thursday.

Immortal

Titans linked forward Phillip Quinlan was named Man of the match for the Armidale Rams U18 side in their two point semi-final win last weekend over Moree. He scored two tries including the winning try with less than a minute left on the clock when he carried a number of defenders over the line with him. His side is playing for a grand final sport this weekend.

Good work mdrew

Bostyn Hakaraia was interviewed on tv over here and said he has signed a 3 year deal with us and is coming over next year

Immortal

Papakura Sea Eagles Xavier Johansson from NZ has signed with the Titans for the next two years. He plays is school football with Wesley College
    Last edited by mdrew; 03-09-15 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Papakura Sea Eagles Xavier Johansson from NZ has signed with the Titans for the next two years. He plays is school football with Wesley College
    Good rugby school. Produced Jonah Lomu

Immortal

here is a link to part of the interview, Bostyn is right at the end.

http://www.maoritelevision.com/news/...e-league-stars

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Good work mdrew

Bostyn Hakaraia was interviewed on tv over here and said he has signed a 3 year deal with us and is coming over next year

Immortal

Bostyn Hakaraia with a try and a goal for Mt Albert Grammer School in their win this morning against Tamaki College 24-10 to finish third in the NZ Secondary School championships. Bostyn finshed with three tries and 9 goals for a total of 30 points from four games.

Xavier Johansson played for Wesley College in their win this morning taking out the plate final. He scored two tries in four games.
    Last edited by mdrew; 04-09-15 at 12:08 PM.

Immortal

Congratulations to Bostyn Hakaraia for making the NZ Secondary Schools side

Grand Finals for the juniors start tonight at Mudgeeraba so if you are dong nothing get out there , the BBQ will be awesome as that's where I'll be working
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Grand Finals for the juniors start tonight at Mudgeeraba so if you are dong nothing get out there , the BBQ will be awesome as that's where I'll be working

My opinion on the gfs..

14s.. an unconvincing win to the bears where helensvale played dumb and didnt run enough big boppers at their tiny 7...both fullbacks were outstanding with little between them.

15s.. quite the boilover with a great win to bay led by tanner b and zac mac (who has been tipped on to parramatta)..as for ormeau most of the team (including their qld reps) didnt turn up to play continuing to rely on their hardworking 13 who was playing on 1 leg.

16s.. after an early try to nerang the class of bay showed through with a a comprehensive win with lachlan sheldon rep player of the yr.

17s.. never saw this game but believe bears were at full strength but a shock loss to nerang 18-12 ,,not a great record for kocass snr as coach of this team..

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeachpariah View Post
    My opinion on the gfs..

14s.. an unconvincing win to the bears where helensvale played dumb and didnt run enough big boppers at their tiny 7...both fullbacks were outstanding with little between them.

15s.. quite the boilover with a great win to bay led by tanner b and zac mac (who has been tipped on to parramatta)..as for ormeau most of the team (including their qld reps) didnt turn up to play continuing to rely on their hardworking 13 who was playing on 1 leg.

16s.. after an early try to nerang the class of bay showed through with a a comprehensive win with lachlan sheldon rep player of the yr.

17s.. never saw this game but believe bears were at full strength but a shock loss to nerang 18-12 ,,not a great record for kocass snr as coach of this team..
    The 17's was an average game to watch but I was also shocked to see the Bears get beat too , Kocass may have the best record for runner trophies in GCJRL
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    The 17's was an average game to watch but I was also shocked to see the Bears get beat too , Kocass may have the best record for runner trophies in GCJRL
    very true

Junior

I watched the 17s game and thought that Nerang handled the conditions a lot better than burleigh. Burleigh had a lot of unforced and forced errors. Very disappointing effort on their behalf, and for a side that is stacked with numerous contracted and rep players (lol lol i know lot lf people were happy to see them lose). Last weeks Mudgee vs Nerang was a much better quality game.

Junior

Just a quick shout out to TP and the Redbacks, I spent a fair bit of the weekend down at Mudgeeraba, and must say it was a great weekend watching the GF's. I know a lot of work goes into holding these events. Well done to you and your club mate.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Just a quick shout out to TP and the Redbacks, I spent a fair bit of the weekend down at Mudgeeraba, and must say it was a great weekend watching the GF's. I know a lot of work goes into holding these events. Well done to you and your club mate.
    Thanks mate , it was Mudgee's 1st ever GF we have had semi's before but never the big one , there is a massive amount of work that goes into the set up of the fields but we have a great bunch of parents that put the kids & club before themselves which every footy club needs otherwise nothing ever gets done, I can tell you after 3 solid days on the BBQ I won't be lighting mine in a hurry I'm sick of the site of snags.......

I'm sure I'll be flipping eggs & bacon again in a couple of weeks at the CC & MM trials
    #itaintweaktospeak