Page 50 of 947 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 150 550 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Anyone down at Currumbin yesterday?.....Nom nom nom finger licking good!
    I was there most of Saturday what or who did I miss yesterday
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    Haha stop being safe

Ill go Burleigh 14s
    Bay 15s
    Nerang 16s
    Burleigh 17s

No matter the results Im just hoping for some great football games by all and fine weather haha

Immortal

Bostyn Hakaraia with a try and three goals for Mt Albert Grammer School in their win this afternoon against Southern Cross Campus 18-12

A couple of upsets there lets just hope it doesnt come down to crappy weather or refereeing heh

interesting to see 2 of the burleigh 17s Dressler and Kocass off to parra sg ball next yr.. the latter i dont rate and believe they will use him down there as a 9
    Last edited by palmbeachpariah; 31-08-15 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeachpariah View Post
    A couple of upsets there lets just hope it doesnt come down to crappy weather or refereeing heh

interesting to see 2 of the burleigh 17s Dressler and Kocass off to parra sg ball next yr.. the latter i dont rate and believe they will use him down there as a 9
    Wow I spoke to Steve's dad last week & he told me where he was off to but mate that is a massive shock to hear about Kocass , looks like surnames can still get you places

Another Mathiou mistake or more likely Sabotage the club
    Last edited by TITAN PETE; 31-08-15 at 04:15 PM.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

Should be some good junior games on 26 September when the titans development squads take on Samoa. I will post a report after. U14, u16 and u18 sides play Samoa and usually our u13's play as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I was there most of Saturday what or who did I miss yesterday
    Allegedly a couple of Burleigh coaches or a father and a coach got into a fight which involved someones finger being bitten rather badly. Someone not happy about their child sitting on the bench for the entire final and not getting any game time which is against the rules as well as very poor form.

Junior

Heard there was a few dramas with kids not getting on at all, i know it happened in a couple of games where teams were losing and weren't going to win and yet they still didnt get on.

Wow Stevey off to Parra, good luck to him, as for Nathan, be interesting to see how he goes, and agree he won't be in the halves down there, I also agree with PBP and TP that there are better halves out there than Kocass. Should make for an interesting match up on Saturday night.

when i got told about the latter i scratched my head to say the least..i have no clue how he goes at the bears but the school stuff where they played him at 7 and woolfy at 9 was puzzling

- - - Updated - - -

where are they on at?

- - - Updated - - -

irrespective of the rules very poor form agreed

- - - Updated - - -

i dont know the kid but know the dad but he had 4 tries put on him against his kirwin opposite 2 weeks ago.. i find him quite slow with and without the ball

Immortal

The development squads will be playing at Burleigh, the first game I think is on at 11, but I will double check

Junior

You going down MDrew?

I think the 13s will play a Northern Rivers side? ? Lol i think.

Immortal

Yes mate I will be there, not sure who the 13's are playing, last year they played a Marsden side. Watch out for a few Group 1 boys coming up to play in teh U14 game, namely Caleb Barker he is lightning

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    You going down MDrew?

I think the 13s will play a Northern Rivers side? ? Lol i think.
    Last edited by mdrew; 01-09-15 at 09:35 AM.

Immortal

Link to an article from the Queensland Times noting, a couple of young boys linked to the Titans including powerful centre Liam Pakau and forward Blake Lenehan (HS please feel free to post entire article, I am not smart enough). Both are still eligible for MM next year, but hopefully both get an opportunity to train with the NYC squad over summer. Maybe one other from the article will join them! Good to hear of their positive attitude. I have met Liam and he comes across as a decent dedicated young bloke who is impossible not to cheer for. After a tough start to QCup Colts he has settled down and played well over the last couple of weeks for the Ipswich Jets.

http://www.qt.com.au/news/tough-year...es-ah/2756240/

Immortal

Articles are a little dated but relate to a young bloke from the Grafton Ghosts named Caleb Barker, who is a talented athlete and will be playing for the Titans U14 development squad against Samoa in a couple of weeks. He is already about 188cm and can run like the wind. He has scored something like 21 tries in 14 games for his club side next year from the centre position as well as representing Group 1 in the U14 NSW junior championships. Looking forward to seeing how he goes against a usually giant Samoan side. He will be joined by a few others from the region for the game. It is great to see young players coming through from our development squads in the region.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news...ouble/2018731/

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news...t-all/1943856/

Also the annual Iverell/Armidale schools challenge will be occurring soon. This is a Titans sponsored set of games, bringing the best schoolboys together from both regions, with players then selected to come to the coast for additional development training. In past years, the likes of backrower Phillip Quinlan, fullback Corey Alexander, half Dan Johnson and backrow/centre Elijah Rasiga have been identified.
    Last edited by mdrew; 02-09-15 at 07:46 AM.