Page 5 of 940 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 105 505 ... LastLast

Finally a positive in our juniors. Keep up the good work mdrew keeping us all informed

Our Junior development is still in crisis !!!!!
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Hearing newly selected Australian Schoolboys hooker Jennan Wedderburn-Parish has in fact signed with the Titans. It seems that the Bronco's let him go earlier in the year. Very very talented young hooker, who even though is still eligible for U18's next year, must be a massive chance to play NYC next year.He will have to battle against Aaron Booth and a youngster from Grafton but…

If he is with us, he is up there with Sam Swift as one of our top two or three juniors. I can be negative with the Juniors, but credit with this one, a very talented young player.
    Glad to hear some positive news from this area of the Titans for a change, mdrew. Hope he lives up to the good wrap you've given him.

so many hookers at the club !

Immortal

I agree, I am one of the first to criticise, thus to be fair, I think that it is in fact more important to note positives, and having this young man a Titan's contracted player is a massive positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Our Junior development is still in crisis !!!!!

Great news. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    I agree, I am one of the first to criticise, thus to be fair, I think that it is in fact more important to note positives, and having this young man a Titan's contracted player is a massive positive.
    Certainly. It is ofc more important to note positives...

but i always focus on the negatives so yeah.

Immortal

So much for the good news Lol - Connor Carey scored for the Cowboys tonight against Manly. Connor who is still eligible for U18's is a talented young outside back in his first season with the Cowboys after a number of seasons with us. I tried to be positive! PS - The Cowboys 5/8 is also ex Titans.

f**** sake

Immortal

Great to see Jackson Clarke making his NYC debut this week. He is a young second rower who played very well for GC White in the MM competition. He is a hard worker you will tackle everything.

Immortal

Two to watch out for in NYC next year - Harlon Solomon originally from NZ now at PBC, player of the competition in the recent Titans challenge and Ihaka Savage, originally from Waitako NZ now with Marist Brothers in Group One. Both play in the front row. A few young NZ's have moved to the Grafton area of late. Also watch for a young boy originally from Canterbury Junior Rugby League who has moved to the Lismore area, we are one of a number of clubs he is talking to.

Immortal

Good to see Josh Berkers and Joe Wegert in QCup Colts with Burleigh. They have played one or two games already. Joe is built like Paul Gallen and Josh is a second rower after converting from centre. He has some before the line ball skills. Joe will out work anyone. Good to see Burleigh playing so many boys from MM

Immortal

Oops forgot Delaine Gilford as well. Five MM boys in Burleigh Colts. Well done all.

Thanks mdrew. Are the Schwass brothers also in that burleigh team?

Immortal

Yes they are. Must admit Hayden has impressed in the last couple of games. Titan Pete can tell you how good Daniel is. The only reason he is not in NYC is the good form of Kane Elgey.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Thanks mdrew. Are the Schwass brothers also in that burleigh team?